14 Gift Ideas For Your Green Thumb

14 Gift Ideas For Your Green Thumb

For casual plant lovers and serious gardeners alike!
797

Do you have that one friend in your life that loves to garden? Do they have a birthday or anniversary coming up and you just don't know what to get them for their special day? Well, look no further! What follows is a list of totally cool, trendy, and beautiful pieces for your garden and all things plants!

1. Terrariums, terrariums, and more terrariums!

No matter what, your plant-loving friend will be sure to LOVE terrariums to house their plant buddies! Terrariums come in all shapes and sizes, from teardrops to geometric prisms to wood-encased boxes... you're sure to find one that will match the style and decor of any of your friends.

2. Seed Bombs

This is SUCH a cute idea! Aimed more at beginner gardeners (and also gardeners who live in urban spaces), these seed bombs are "...gently place[d] on top of soil, water, and voila - instant gardener!". This particular set is geared towards cooking herbs and spices, but there are plenty more sets for other types of plants.

3. Cute Printed Gardening Gloves

You would be hard-pressed to find anyone who wouldn't fall in love with gloves like these. There are plenty of other designs, but this pair, titled 'Jenna', remind me of the mod 50s housewife aesthetic. They would be so cute to wear, I wouldn't want to get them dirty!

4. Gardening Hints VIntage Cigarette Cards

These are more for those who want to make the insides of their home match the beauty of their outside gardens. Returning to that 50s housewife aesthetic, these cards harken back to a time when

everyone wanted to have the best garden, so perhaps these will push your plant-loving friends to have the best garden on the block, all while giving them vintage hints.

5. Easy Bloom 1000 Sensor

I know one thing that has always been a problem for me is figuring out what plants will work in my climate, no matter where I am. This cool little gadget solves that for you! You just stick it into the desired area to plant, it senses the environment, and uses an online database to tell you exactly what will work best to plant where-ever you are. Plus it has such a cute little design. Just a little bonus, although the technological side to this gadget will be what interests your green-thumb the most.

6. Parrot Flower Power Plant Monitor

This is yet another super cool gadget, but this one is probably better after you've planted your little plant baby. This one stays permanently next to your plant, and monitors the soil, temperature, sunlight and water levels and sends this information to your smartphone to help you figure out how to provide the best plant care.

7. Stylish Garden Apron

For those green thumbs who might have a yearning to be more fashion-forward, this is the perfect gift for them. Beyond the trendy print and pastel colors, the apron also seems to have a ton of pockets to store all the gardening tools you could possibly think of. Don't have any to store? Look below for cute gardening tools!

8. Garden Plot Markers

Whether they're metal spoons or colorful stones, there are plenty of options if you're thinking of buying garden markers for that special gardener in your life!

9. Infrared Garden Cameras

Put this baby in your garden and track the growth of your plants... or perhaps the movement of little critters that visit your garden when you're away!

10. Zen Gardens

This product is more for those who are cool and act unimpressed with the world, when really, all they want is to plant flowers, spread happiness, and smile... but can't because of an office job! This little kit fits nicely on any desk, and will provide distraction... or peace... during a busy work day.

11. Motion Detecting Garden Owl

A little pricey, but this owl is worth it for those serious gardeners who have a hard time keeping pesky critters who destroy garden crops away. This owl detects motion and turns rapidly, scaring away anything that might be in your garden!

12. Hydroponic Gardening Set

Hydroponic gardening is the new frontier (I guess). This handy little kit comes with everything you might need for plant lovers to try something new!

13. Gardening Sets

Truly for the stylish, these cool gardening sets are cute and useful for when you're digging up the garden! If you're not diggin' the floral print, there are plenty of other prints and colors for you to choose from!

14. Pokemon Planters

These are the coolest things I have on the list, in my opinion. In light of Pokémon Go, these might the hottest new gardening pieces on the market.

Enjoy and happy shopping, everybody! And remember... plants are the reason we can breathe. Thank your green thumb friends today with a cool gift.