14 Types Of Friends Everyone Has

14 Types Of Friends Everyone Has

Friends; they drive you crazy, they get on your last nerve, but you got to love 'em.

179
14 Types Of Friends Everyone Has
NBC Universal

Here's a list of the fifteen friends everyone has. Which friend are you?

1. The friend that always has to get their way.

Stubborn

We all have that one friend who throws a fit every time things don't go their way. They get mad, they complain, but at the end of the day you know they can't stay mad at you for more than two hours (and that's usually because they end up getting what they want).

2. The nosy friend.

Nosy

Everyone has that one friend that needs to know every little thing going on in your life. The nosy friend is the person that texts you after every date asking for all the details, the person that always insists on face-timing for hours on end, and the person who calls you a million times if you aren't answering your texts. While it's nice to know someone cares about you, it can get overwhelming very fast.

3. The friend that gives good advice.

Comfort

How do they do it? How do they always know exactly what to say? We all have that one friend that gives great advice; you go to them for all your problems, you call them crying and screaming, they make basically every decision in your life so much easier, and they always know what to say to make you feel better. The friend you run to for advice is the best kind of friend, and we will always love them.

4. The friend that's brutally honest.

Brutally Honest

Ever need help picking an outfit, need an opinion on a boy, or want to know how you're looking that day? Well, that's what the brutally honest friend is for. This friend always tells you the truth, even if you don't want to hear it, but sometimes they take it a little too far and really let you know what they're thinking.

5. The friend that's boy crazy.

Boy Crazy

We all have that one friend that drools over any boy that even looks in their direction. Every conversation somehow ends with them talking about a new boy and how they're "the one." Personally, I find these friends entertaining, they always make every interaction with a boy sound like a movie. Hey, who can blame them, they're just looking for some love.

6. The friend that's spontaneous.

Spontaneous

You can always count on this friend to send you random texts at any time of the day or night with some crazy plans. They always have to be busy and they're always so much fun to be around. No matter what you're doing, you can always count on this friend to make it very interesting and you never know where you're going to end up.

7. The friend who's obsessed with their boyfriend.

Boyfriend

Don't expect to see this person often. They're always ditching plans, and when they do decide to make some room for you in their schedule, you always get asked, "Can my boyfriend come too?".This is the friend that always complains to you about their boyfriend problems, and then goes to hangout with them twenty minutes later.

8. The friend that's always late.

Late

"I'll be there in five," AKA, I'll be there in an hour and a half. We all have that friend that is never on time, and when you make plans with them you have to tell them to come three hours earlier than they really have to be there. The friend that's always late is usually a mess, and you can always count on hearing the phrase "I'm so sorry I'm late, I must've lost track of time" when they arrive.

9. The friend that's a blabbermouth.

Blabbermouth

You always have to watch what you're saying around this person, because if you're not, you're business will become everyone's business. This person spills the beans left and right and is always looking for some juicy gossip. That's the real tea, sis.

10. The defensive friend.

Beef

This is the friend that wants to fight everyone that even looks at you the wrong way. This is the best type of friend because they will always defend you and have your back in any situation. They're usually the sweetest people on the planet, but other people can find them quite intimidating. You never want to cross this type of friend, and if you do, they're will definitely be some beef.

11. The "mom" friend.

Mom

We all have that overly responsible friend that keeps everyone on top of everything. This is the friend that keeps you from making bad decisions, takes care of you when you have a little too much to drink, and hates every boy you talk to. We love the "mom" friend because they always knows what's best, even if you don't want to believe them.

12. The funny friend.

Laughing

This friend is so quick on their feet with witty jokes and utterly ridiculous comments. This is the friend that makes even the most boring situations funny, and you can always count on them to tell the weirdest and most entertaining stories. The funny friend is loads of fun to be around and will always have you laughing until your cheeks are numb with their craziness.

13. The friend that steals all of your stuff.

Stealing

"Where did my favorite jeans go?" "Where's my lipstick?" "Who took my last makeup wipe?" Odds are, the friend that steals all your stuff is back at it again "borrowing" almost everything you own. This is the friend that always asks to borrow a sweatshirt and doesn't return it for a whole year. We love this friend, but damn, do they even own any of their own stuff?

14. Most importantly, the best friend.

Bestie

The best friend is the one who is basically your sister. Your mom likes this friend more than you, your family knows more about them then they know about you, people probably think you're dating because you're with each other 24/7, and they have sleepover marathons at your house for weeks on end. Your best friend is literally a duplicate of you, and they will be there for you forever.