1. It's the first time you listen to this song, and you're like, "Hey, this is pretty good."
2. You listen to it a second time, and then you say "Wait, this song is everything."
3. You listen to it on repeat for the rest of the day.
4. Every single one of your friends has to listen to it, too, because they should love it just as much as you.
5. And you have to stare at them the entire time, to make sure that they appreciate it as much as you do.
6. You are personally offended if they don't like it.
7. They will probably be forced to listen to it multiple times, just to make sure.
8. Which is easy, because you're already playing it nonstop, anyway.
9. Your inner monologue has now been replaced by this one song.
10. You've definitely sung it at karaoke (maybe more than once).
11. Because who cares? The lyrics just speak to you.
12. And then you realize that you've been listening to the same song for three months.
13. You never listen to it again.