13 Songs That Will Have Country Music Fans Ready For Summer

And if you're not a country fan, you will be.

6
media.cmgdigital.com

Another semester almost over, the sun is shining, you're driving with the windows down, it can only mean one thing: summer is coming. Sure, there's the beach with its white sand and blue water, and there are late night bonfires, which are cool too, and we can't forget about you privileged folk riding around town with your tops down (car tops, of course, it's not THAT hot out) and the wind in your hair.

All of these things just wouldn't be the same without one key ingredient. Yeah, you guessed it: country music. Maybe it's just me, but country makes summer, and these songs have me itching for school to be over and the sun to be out. And if you don't like country music, that probably won't last much longer.

1. "Living the Dream" by Drake White

"Big blue sky, green, green grass ain’t doing half bad for a half full glass, kiss me baby, yeah, just like that now, ain’t we livin’ the dream."

2. "Confession" by Florida Georgia Line

"Light up the night and let it burn, lean back and watch the sundown fade, do what I do when life's a little sideways."

3. "Dibs" by Kelsea Ballerina

"If you've got a Friday night free and a shotgun seat, well I'm just saying, I ain't got nowhere to be."

4. "Somewhere on a Beach" by Dierks Bentley

"She got a body and she's naughty, and she got me like you ain't ever got me. I'm getting sun, getting some, and I ain't slept in a week yeah, I'm somewhere on a beach."

5. "I Like The Sound of That" by Rascal Flatts

"I just wanna hear that ringtone I like it turned up when you're blowing up my phone, wanna here you say come on over, 'cause when you tell me to come on over, I like the sound of that."

6. "I Love This Life" by LOCASH

"I love the sound of them wheels with my baby singing along when 'The Boys Of Summer' comes on. I love my small town world, I love a country girl, I love a Friday night, man, I love this life."

7. "Think of You" by Chris Young and Cascade Pope

"It's like there's always an empty space, those memories that nobody can erase of how bright we burned, well now it hurts, but it's true when they think of me, they think of you."

8. "Drunk on Your Love" by Brett Eldredge

"The second she walked through the door, I caught a buzz, one taste from your lips knocked me out just like a drug, the rest of the night's kind of blurry. Now the sun's peeking through the shades, I can't help but laugh, 'cause I kind of like feeling this way."

9. "Snapback" by Old Dominion

"Those stars need to be wished on, your skin needs to be kissed on, my eyes baby they're fixed on you in your snapback."

10. "Little Bit of You" by Chase Bryant

"I could use a little bit of your sweet kiss your lips on a night like this."

11. "T-Shirt" by Thomas Rhett

"You were moving around in the TV light, I ain't ever seen anything like your dress, my floor, the way you wore my t-shirt."

12. "Mind Reader" by Dustin Lynch

"You play it off a little shy but baby, you're a heart-stealer and right here in this car it's like you know that smile was gonna melt me down like you know those lips are what I'm needing right now."

And would the list be complete without a little ZBB?

13. "Beautiful Drug" by Zac Brown Band

"I got a death wish her looks can kill. She's got a red dress, lipstick and heels. Pull me in, get me hooked like a junkie, you got me feeling so high."

Country fans, you're welcome. Non-country fans, well, you're still welcome.