13 Songs For Your September Playlist

13 Songs For Your September Playlist

A mixtape of songs for everything from homework, relaxing, working out and much more!

337
13 Songs For Your September Playlist
Her Campus

School may be back in session, but warm weather isn't over quite yet. This playlist for September is the perfect combination of songs to listen to while walking to class, doing homework, working out, enjoying sunny weekend days and warm nights with friends.

1. "Anywhere" by Passenger

This upbeat song has a beachy vibe. Since beach days aren't long gone, it is the perfect song for the warm weather we enjoy in September.

2. "Repeat" by Young the Giant

If you have liked many of Young The Giant's other songs, this new one does not disappoint. It has a catchy beat and can be great in many settings during this time of year.

3. "Freakin' Me Out" by The Mowgli's

This super catchy song is what I like to listen to when working out because it's sounds so upbeat. Like "Anywhere" by Passenger, it also has a slight beachy vibe and would be great for pool parties or weekend jams.

4. "Send My Love (To Your New Lover)" by Adele

You've probably already heard this song many times, but it is too great not to include in this mixtape. This is my favorite Adele song of all time! I've said it about many other songs but this one is seriously so catchy.

5. "Stubborn Love" by The Lumineers

This song isn't quite as upbeat as some of the others on this mixtape, but that's why it's a mixtape! It has some incredible lyrics like, "it's better to feel pain than nothing at all. The opposite of love is indifference."

6. "Shake, Shake, Shake" by Bronze Radio Return

This song just makes me want to dance! It has this vibe that's perfect for pumping you up a bit at the gym or even while you're doing homework. It's an older song, but not one I'd heard until recently.

7. "This Is Your Life" by The Killers

This Is Your Life, is another great song by The Killers. This one isn't as upbeat as some of their other songs, making it a perfect homework jam.

8. "Talk Too Much" by COIN

September is a month for tons of upbeat songs because the weather is still warm and if you're like me, these songs motivate you to get more things done. You can't just listen to this song and not want to get up and dance or workout or go for a drive with friends.

9. "Good Grief" by Bastille

Good Grief is another song you might've already heard and if not, I have a feeling this will be a really popular song soon! I think this one is such a great weekend jam.

10. "Nobody But Me" by Michael Bublé

I like a lot of Michael Bublé's songs, but even if you're not a huge fan, I think many people would like this one. This single is a bit of a departure from some of his other albums. It just has this extremely catchy beat that makes me want to dance.

11. "21 Summer" by Brothers Osborne

It's not one of my mixtapes without at least one country song. If you're not into country, you might still like this song because it's not twangy. This song is fitting because many of my friends are or have turned 21 recently and this song might relate to them. Even if you're not 21 (whether you're older, like me, or younger) this summer song might still relate to you.

12. "Middle Of A Memory" by Cole Swindell

For all the country music fans, you've probably been listening to Cole Swindell recently since he's had some hits. This is one of his newest upcoming songs. Besides it being relatable for college students when they're going out, the music video just came out.

13. "Song For Another Time" by Old Dominion

This fun country song talks about a vacation fling and living in the moment, instead of worrying about what happens when the trip is over. Old Dominion has a bunch of great country songs out right now, so I had to include them on here.

What songs should be on my next playlist? Feel free to leave your suggestions!