13 Reasons You Should Watch 'Grey's Anatomy'

Shonda Rhimes does do one thing right... she hires some hot actors!

94
popsugar

Last week, I published an article about 15 life lessons that can be taken from "Grey's Anatomy". Now that Season 12 is on Netflix, I have spent a majority of my free time binge watching the episodes while occasionally (actually every episode) crying my eyes out. No matter how much I tell myself that Shonda Rhimes cannot make my life any worse, every episode I prove myself wrong (wait until I catch up on "Scandal", because that will be a whole other set of problems). One may ask why I continue to watch the show if I'm going to end up in tears every episode, so here's a couple reasons why I continue to watch the show.

Warning: Spoilers ahead.

1. Derek Shepherd

This is one fictional death that I will never, and I mean never, get over. There isn't much else to say, like why wouldn't you want to watch a show with this handsome man in it?

2. George O'Malley

Because how can you not love a guy like George? He's cute, smart, funny, sweet, and caring! He also has a pretty funny family. This is yet another fictional death I'll never get over (lots of tears were shed that day).

3. Denny Duquette

I would probably cut an LVAD wire to save his life too.

4. Mark Sloan

If you have found a way to not fall in love with Mark Sloan, please share.

5. Alex Karev

First things first, this was me on every single picture day, including the day I got my college ID picture taken. Second, I hated Alex when the show began, however, he really grew on me. Who can dislike a doctor who works with kids anyway?

6. Jackson Avery

Not only is Jackson incredibly hot, but he has these eyes and this smile that are pretty much irresistible. When Jackson cries, I cry.

7. Andrew DeLuca

He may be an intern, but damn is he hot too. He also has this smile that makes me instantly fall in love. Not to mention, he also has a nice body (watch season 12 and tell me you're not in love).

8. Henry BurtonMa

For the short amount of time that Henry was on the show, he was one of those patients that I had a hard time not falling for. Henry was sweet and corny and funny, and what's better than that?

9. Matthew Taylor

Matthew was such a sweetheart and deserved the world. Many tears were shed when he was left at the alter.

10. Nurse Eli

Nurse Eli always fought for what was best for his patients, and his face is pretty nice to look at.

11. Owen Hunt

Whether in his military uniform, scrubs, button up and tie (because he was the chief), or even no shirt at all, Owen Hunt isn't bad looking. He's a sweet guy who's been through so much, and I can't help but love him.

12. Finn

Because who doesn't love a guy who likes dogs, nevertheless is a vet?

However, after all this is over, we have to remember the sole purpose of the show... one of the many reasons I continue to torture myself every episode. Meredith Grey.