13 Reasons Rory Should End Up With Logan In The 'Gilmore Girls' Revival

If you're Team Jess, you're wrong.

10726
Google

It has recently been announced that the beloved show about our two favorite fast-talking, food-loving Connecticut girls will be airing four revival episodes on the day after Thanksgiving, giving every Gilmore Girls fan something extra to be thankful for. This glorious news has also brought the claws back out regarding the biggest debate among GG lovers everywhere, who should Rory end up with? The fans are pretty evenly split up between Team Jess and Team Logan (sorry Dean-o), and each side is passionately adamant on their favorite boy being chosen. Obviously though, as all my fellow Team Logan-ers will agree, the blonde-haired Huntzberger is the better choice for Rory in every way. So here's an article dedicated to my fellow Rogan (Logory? Huntzmore? Gilberger? Idk) worshipers, who will also be throwing their TV's out the window November 25th if Rory ends up with Jess. Team Logan forevs.

1. They had the most unique, adventurous, romantic first date EVER.

Okay, maybe it wasn't a date at the time but I don't know what else to call it. Anyway, he brought her to his secret society event and they dressed up in beautiful clothes and jumped holding hands with umbrellas from a billion feet up. If you didn't wish you were Rory in that episode, then you're certifiably insane.

2. His nickname for her was absolutely adorable.

Don't tell me your heart didn't melt every time he called her "ace".

3. He's way, way, way nicer than Jess.

This is the biggest thing that Team Logan simply cannot understand about people who are Team Jess. Jess was rude to LITERALLY EVERYONE except for Rory. Who wants to be with someone like that? A significant other needs to have other friends besides his girlfriend, or you're going to get sick of each other real quick. He came back for like two episodes in later seasons with a little bit less of a chip on his shoulder and gave Rory one piece of good advice and all of a sudden everyone forgot about how much of a constant selfish, angsty jerk he was in every previous season!

4. Logan made a huge effort to get Rory's family to like and accept him because he knew it was important to her.

Logan seeks out Lorelei and does everything he can to gain her trust and approval, without Rory even asking him to. He actually even succeeds, which is really saying something because we all know Lorelei Gilmore holds the gold medal in stubbornness. Jess, on the other hand, was specifically asked by Rory to try to get along with her mother; yet he barely makes one half-hearted attempt and definitely does not succeed.

5. He always stood up for Rory.

When Rory became Logan's girlfriend, she became his first priority. When his family began to insult her for no reason, he made it very clear to them that it was not okay and that he was not going to put up with the poor treatment of his girlfriend for one second. It certainly couldn't have been easy for him to stand up to his entire family, but he did it because he knew it was right.

6. He's the king of romantic gestures.

Ummm when was the last time Jess got Rory a coffee cart to follow her around for the day??? Heart eyes to the max.

7. He accepted Rory's ridiculous eating habits without judgement.

He knew that loving Rory also meant loving her crazy stomach of steel, and he was totally on board.

8. He provided her with a good balance.

Logan always encouraged Rory to do her very best, but kept her from pushing herself too far, something we all know that Rory often had a habit of doing.

9. He's got a great sense of humor.

I know that personally, if a guy can't make me laugh it's a deal breaker. A sense of humor is super important and Logan definitely has a good one, even if he did take it a bit too far once or twice.

10. He's super smart, just like Rory.

Not only is he exceptionally good looking, he's got the brains to match.

11. He recognizes how wonderful Rory is and makes sure that she knows it.

Logan never took Rory for granted. Jess, on the other hand, did exactly that, many-a-time. Remember when he just peace'd out of town for good without saying goodbye even though they were DATING? Nice Jess, real nice.

12. He encourages her to try new things and live life to the fullest.

I think we can all agree that Rory could sometimes be frustratingly lame. Logan helped push her to break out of her comfort zone and take a few risks, allowing her to become both a better person and journalist.

13. The only reason they broke up was because of timing.

Rory was off to travel the world as a journalist and she just wasn't ready to be tied down. We all know a couple that has experienced the tragic pitfalls of bad timing, regardless of how in love they were. But this revival is 10 years later;THE TIMING IS DIFFERENT NOW! Everything has changed and anything could happen.

Team Logan forever!!!