13 Quotes To Get You Through Finals Week

Need a little boost to start studying for finals? Look no further.

6
Whisper

It's that time of year again: finals week. We all dread this week and any piece of advice can go along way. Need that little motivation? Read these 13 quotes to get you in the right mood to ace those finals.

1. "Your best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today" - H. Jackson Brown Jr.

2. "I can't change the direction of the wind, but I can adjust my sails to always reach my destination." - Jimmy Dean

3. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt

4. "Start by doing what's necessary; then do what's possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible." -Francis of Assisi

5. "Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence." -Vince Lombardi

6. "In order to succeed, we must first believe that we can." - Nikos Kazantzakis

7. "It always seems impossible until it's done." - Nelson Mandela

8. "Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough." - Og Mandino

9. "Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." - Arthur Ashe

10. "We should not give up and we should not allow the problem to defeat us." - A. P. J. Abdul Kalam

11. "Accept the challenges so that you can feel the exhilaration of victory." - George S. Patton

12. "Happiness lies in the joy of achievement and the thrill of creative effort." - Franklin D. Roosevelt

13. "Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you'll start having positive results." - Willie Nelson

Good luck on finals!