As the year comes to an end and families gather together to celebrate the holidays, many begin to think of that they can do during their time off work that doesn't cost a fortune. One word: MOVIES! It cheap, there's popcorn, and if you pick the right one, they're family friendly.

If you stumbled upon this list and are looking for a good list of horror movies to watch with the fam, this is NOT the listicle for you. If you are looking for a good Disney movie to lighten the mood, want to experience a movie that brings you back to the wizarding world of Harry Potter, looking to see the newest movie in the Marvel dynasty, or just looking for a movie with romance, comedy, suspense, or thrills, look no farther.

I've provided you a list of all the movies coming to theaters in the next two months that are DEFINITLY worth seeing and a word one reason as to why you should find your nearest cinema a day after the release date, because nobody likes long lines or sharing the arm rest with a stranger right?

Just remember to place your phone on vibrate and enjoy my list of the movies that are sure to give you the feels, the chills, or knock your socks off.

1. Doctor Strange

Reason? MARVEL!

Coming to theaters Friday November 4th, 2016

2. Arrival

Reason? Aliens!

Coming to theaters Friday November 11th, 2016

3. Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them

Reason? HARRY POTTER!

Coming to theaters Friday, November 18th, 2016

4. Allied

Reason? Brad Pitt!

Coming to theaters Wednesday November 23rd, 2016

5. Moana

Reason: DISNEY!

6. Kidnap

Reason? Suspenseful!

Coming to theaters Friday December 2nd, 2016

7. Office Christmas Party

Reason? Jennifer Anniston! Plus this means it is almost CHRISTMAS!

Coming to theaters Friday December 9th, 2016

8. Nocturnal Animals

Reason? Thriller, PLUS Jake Gyllenhaal!

9. Rogue One: A Star Wars Story

Reason? Star Wars!

Coming to theaters Friday December 16th, 2016

10. The Space Between Us

Reason? Everybody likes space movies right?

11. Collateral Beauty

Reason? Will Smith!

12. Passengers

Reason? Again space, plus its a love story between Jennifer Lawrence and Chris Pratt!

Coming to theaters Wednesday December 21st, 2016

13. Why Him

Reason? James Franco SHIRTLESS!

Coming to theaters Friday December 23rd, 2016