13 Major Sporting Events In 2018

13 Major Sporting Events In 2018

Here are 13 Sporting Events in 2018 that any sports fan can look forward to!

1166
Angelo.romano

13 sporting events to look forward to in 2018!

1. Super Bowl LII

It's the Eagles VS the Pats on February 4, 2018. (As a New York Giants fan I don't know what to do)

2. NCAA Basketball Tournaments

NCAA Women’s Final Four, March 30 and April 1, 2018

NCAA Men’s Final Four, March 31 and April 2, 2018

3. Masters Tournament

April 5-8, 2018 (practice rounds, April 2-4). The Masters is one of the four major championships in professional golf, with the winner being awarded golf’s legendary Green Jacket.

4. Kentucky Derby

May 5, 2018 (events starting April 21) The Derby is a two-minute race, but it caps the two-week Kentucky Derby Festival.

5. NBA Finals

June 2018. The NBA Finals are played in the home cities of the winners of the Western and Eastern conference finals.

6. Stanley Cup Finals

June 2018. The Stanley Cup Finals are played in the home cities of the winners of the Western and Eastern conference finals.

7. U.S. Open - Golf

This event is goes on for four days, June 14-17, 2018. The U.S. Open is one of the four major championships in professional golf.

8. Summer X Games

June 19-22, 2018. The X Games is an extreme sports event. The X Games include concerts by local and national musicians.

9. Rugby World Cup Sevens

July 20-22, 2018. The tournament is made up of the top seven rugby teams in the world, and is held every four years.

10. PGA Championship

August 6-12, 2018. The PGA Championship is one of the four major professional golf championship tournaments held every year. The 2018 tournament is 100th anniversary of the PGA Championship.

11. U.S. Open -Tennis

This event takes place on August 27 to September 9, 2018. The U.S. Open Tennis Tournament is the only Grand Slam Tennis Tournament played in the United States.

12. FEI World Equestrian Games

September 11-23, 2018. The Federation Equestre Internationale (FEI) World Equestrian Games is one of the major international championships for equestrianism, is held every four years,

13. World Series

October/November, The World Series is played in the home cities of the playoff winners of the National and American leagues.

information found at: https://www.corporatehousing.com/blog/major-sporti...