Listen, I miss trick-or-treating.
Free candy was an integral part of my childhood development and I have so many happy memories of getting that treasured king-size bar and chowing down my loot with my best friends.
But sadly, age is a curse, and begging for free food isn't as cute when you're college-aged.
But wait, there's a solution. A select few companies are recognizing our inner child this Halloween with free food that's actually good, no B.S.
Let's let no college student go #HalloweenHungry.
Here are the 13 best places to get free or heavily discounted goodies on October 31st:
1. Four basically-free Frosties at Wendy's.Giphy
If you literally donate $1 to their charity, they give you coupons for four Frosties. Do a good deed, get a good thing.
2. A Krispy Kreme donut. Delightfully free.Giphy
Come in costume, leave with treasure.
3. Grab a Chipotle burrito, taco set, bowl or salad for just $4 on Halloween from 3pm-close.Giphy
This is the deal of the year, in my opinion. An order from Chipotle can normally set you back $10+ 364 days of the year. But not this one—only if you come in costume!
4. A free taco at Del Taco.Giphy
It's as simple as that. Everybody loves a taco, including Oprah.
5. Get a free pumpkin smoothie at Smoothie King when you get another for a friend.Giphy
On this Halloween, you can trick-or-TREAT your friends, and still get treated yourself. How about them pumpkins!?
6. BOGO for pizzas on Halloween at 7-Eleven.Giphy
You'll need SOMETHING to eat after all the ~festivities~.
7. One free roast beef sandwich at Arby's.Giphy
Yeah, this could also work instead of 7-Eleven. Pick your ~poison~.
6. A totally free taco at Baja Fresh.Giphy
If you weren't satisfied from your free taco earlier, here you go.
9. The infamous Vampire Cocktail at Applebee's, for just $1.Giphy
It's literally purple. Should you trust it? Maybe. But drink it anyways!
10. Baskin Robbin's ice cream scoops for just $1.50. Any flavor, including the ~new n exclusive~ Halloween one!Giphy
Perfect for those hot-Halloween cities (cough, cough, Los Angeles).
11. 50-cent corn dogs at Sonic, all day on Halloween.Giphy
Hey, Halloween isn't all about health, thank u, next. 50-cent corn dogs, here I come.
12. Free ice cream at BurgerFi.Giphy
You can score a small custard by just showing up in costume. Stop by on your way to the party.
13. If you have a sibling under 12, you can use them to get a free pancake at IHOP....just saying ;)Giphy
Enough said. Go forth and feast! Happy Halloween!
If you want some tunes to eat your free Halloween food to, check out my "fall feels" playlist here.