13 Coco Chanel Quotes To Live By

13 Coco Chanel Quotes To Live By

'A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.'

1624
13 Coco Chanel Quotes To Live By
swissh.com

The fashion industry is oftentimes referred to as "fake" or "bogus," however the industry has produced some of the most incredible and influential people in the world. One of these amazing people is Coco Chanel. Here, you will find 13 of Ms. Chanel's most brilliant quotes to remind you of your potential and beauty.

1. "Jump out the window if you are the object of passion. Flee it if you feel it. Passion goes, boredom remains."

Please do not actually jump out of a window, but the minute you feel boredom set in, fight it with passion and always, always find something to be passionate about.

2. "Gentleness does not get work done unless you happen to be a hen laying eggs."

Life is not easy and taking the easy route will get you almost nowhere. Hard work does the soul good and makes the end goal -- the end result -- even sweeter.

3. "There are people who have money and people who are rich."

Being rich and making six figures is often times the biggest and only goal people have; moreover, we often times overlook the real riches in life.

4. "Fashion fades, only styles remain the same."

Fashion and trends can last for a while and can compliment a person only for so long. Style is your trademark -- it is who you are and how you are remembered.

5. "Elegance does not consist in putting on a new dress."

We have all had our moments of discouragement and anger, but those moments and how we handle ourselves are where we truly prove ourselves of poise and elegance.

6. "Nature gives you the face you have at 20; it is up to you to merit the face you have at 50."

Please take care of yourself. Drink water, eat clean foods and moisturize. Most importantly, please love who you are. Nothing is worse, nothing looks worse, than someone who sees themselves as less than they are

7. "As long as you know men are like children, you know everything!"

My mom said it first: "Stupid boys."

8. "Hard times arouse an instinctive desire for authenticity."

Struggles give us scars, our "rough around the edges." It is because of these hard times that we form an expectation of authenticity and see through all of the B.S.

9. "The most courageous act is still to think for yourself."

This is pretty self-explanatory.

10. "Since everything is in our heads, we better not lose them."

We are our best and our worst enemies. We over-think, we don't think and sometimes, we forget altogether to use our minds. Either way, our minds are our greatest gifts and contain our most incredible ideas and thoughts...so please, don't ever underestimate yourself.

11. "A woman who doesn't wear perfume has no future."

This may or may not be true, but there is nothing wrong with the belief. Find a perfume that you can wear that makes you feel confident, sexy and most importantly, beautiful.

12. "Great loves, too, must be endured."

Falling in love is scary. It is dangerous and it is the ultimate test of truth. Nothing in this world is more important than learning to not only trust others but yourself.

13. "A girl should be two things: classy and fabulous."

And there you have it, everyone. The amazing words of Coco Chanel to remind you of your amazing and beautiful potential and elegance.