13 Buzzfeed Quizzes To Distract You While Your Life Falls To Pieces

Would you rather cry over your essays or find out what dog breed you are? Come on.

2086

Are you having a tough time at work? At school? Did you just go through a breakup? Get fired? Not clean your dishes for a week? Are you just generally a mess? If you answered "yes" to those questions, buckle up and get ready to click through these 13 Buzzfeed quizzes that are perfect for curing your boredom while pretending life isn't a complete wreck.

1. Write A Song And We'll Tell You If It'll Be A Huge Hit Or A Total Flop

A short one but still pretty fun. I personally ended up with a "Your song did OK, but not great." I'm a little bit personally offended.

2. Put Together Your Own Freakshake And We'll Tell You If You're Katy Perry Or Taylor Swift

I didn't know what a Freakshake was until I stumbled upon this quiz... Evidently, it's a kind of dessert/milkshake that originated in Australia. They're massive and over-the-top. After describing my dream Freakshake (a green tea ice cream creation with marshmallow sauce, matcha whipped cream, and gummy worms) to Buzzfeed, they determined that I am Taylor Swift. I am, again, personally offended.

3. Can You Shop At Urban Outfitters Without Going Over Budget?

I only spent $391.99, which technically means I succeeded (but I kind of already failed as soon as I clicked on this quiz, didn't I?).

4. Can You Become The Coolest Kid At Summer Camp?

"I am definitely the coolest kid at summer camp." - every kid at summer camp. Evidently, I was "pretty cool, but not the coolest." Offensive.

5. Can You Spend More Than $250 At Forever 21?

I spent $254 according to my picks in this quiz, and I impressed myself. I mean, how many pairs of $5 sunglasses does one person need?

6. Take This Quiz And We'll Tell You If You Just Generally Ruin Everything

My result: "Nope, you're doing just fine." It seems to me as if with this quiz, it's really quite easy to lie. Although, I'm not a clumsy person. The result can't be worse than your life is already going, right?

7. Is This A Flag Or Did I Just Totally Make It Up?

Something tells me the creator of this quiz had a little too much time on his hands. Regardless, 10/10 quiz. I had fun and I learned something. I got 11 out of 20 correct, but I wasn't paying a terrible amount of attention. I had to take and review 13 of these quizzes, ya know.

8. Shop At PINK And We'll Reveal Which Mean Girl You Are

I got Gretchen, and I love shopping at Pink, so this quiz is 100% my favorite. Would highly recommend to "Mean Girls" fans everywhere.

9. Do You Think You Can Pass This Written Driver's Test?

This quiz was actually kinda hard and pretty dang practical. I got a 5 out of 7, and I thought I was a great driver until right this moment.

10. What's Your Makeup IQ?

Now, I am a beauty buff. I know this in my heart of hearts. I LOVE makeup, and I'm good at it (I think). However, I only made a 50% on this quiz. I'm personally offended yet again and I almost quit writing this article after this crushing defeat... But I will press on.

11. Build An Instagram Account And We'll Reveal Which Disney Princess You're The Most Similar To

I was a HUGE Sleeping Beauty/Aurora fan when I was little. I now relate more to Mulan and appreciate her morals and message more, but Sleeping Beauty was my OG Disney Princess love. I got Princess Jasmine form this quiz, and while I'm not that impressed, I'm not that disappointed either. Great quiz. Quality content.

12. Create Your Ideal Ice Cream Cone And We'll Guess Your Zodiac Sign

Evidently, cookie dough and birthday cake ice cream with minimal toppings = Libra. I am a Gemini. If you know anything about Geminis, you'll understand why I am very upset that I was considered to be a different sign.

13. Are Your Food Preferences More Like Gordon Ramsay Or Anthony Bourdain?

Gordon Ramsay is my spirit animal: angry, passionate, and knows what he likes. Buzzfeed knew this, apparently, because I was rewarded upon completing this quiz with a smiling photo of the "F-Word" star himself. 10/10.

I hope I have distracted you from your existential dread for at least a good 30 minutes. We now return to our regularly scheduled programming.

NOTE: Thanks to the Twitter account @OdysseyRejects for inspiring this article. Keep doing what you do.