1. The only time you see most of them is during a family reunion or Christmas.
Everyone has moved everywhere, so holidays are the time of gathering up again!
2. There are so many of them that it's hard to keep track of who's who.
Are you Great Aunt Cheryl? or maybe 3d cousin Jeanette?
3. It takes hours to go see them, which makes it feel like the day has gone by.
Its crazy how tiring just riding in a car for hours is!
4. Your cousins always say you're a "City girl or city boy."
Its probably true, but at least you have air conditioning and wi-fi at all times.
5. They never want to come visit you because the city is too dangerous!
Even though it isn't NYC, they still think there are crimes on every street corner.
6. They talk about news in the country you've never heard about.
For some reason everyone knows the story about the priest's lost dog except you...
7. They take games like baseball or soccer to a whole new level.
You finally understand where you get your competitive side.
8. The desserts they serve are complete perfection.
No store bought cookies here, fresh made desserts from natural ingredients is the way to go.
9. No matter how hard you try, you'll never really remember how everyone is related.
Your parents have tried to draw a family tree, but you still can't fully comprehend it all.
10. You dislike their taste in country music, but they dislike your taste too.
Can't we just decide on one song for the party?!
11. You don't always love to talk and see everyone.
Sometimes you're just in an anti-social mood, but you still have to interact with people anyways.
12. But you always hate leaving.
What? It's time to go already?! But we just got here!