12 Things To Thank Your Best Guy Friend For

Just a few things you should be telling that one guy you appreciate.

91
Tumblr

When you read the headline, you probably had a name instantly pop in your head. We all understand the importance of a best guy friend. The one guy who will always be there for us no matter what. We love this guy in a completely different way than we will ever love another man. Our best guy friend deserves endless thanks. Here are a few things he deserves recognition and "thank you's" for.

1. Letting me be a bro.

Sometimes, even as girls, we just need to chill on a couch and play video games or eat junk food while watching sports.

2. Being my "significant other" when a creeper wont leave me alone.

When that one guy just wont leave us alone, he just swoops in and puts his arm around us and plays the boyfriend role.

3. Not hitting on me.

Thank you for things like sharing your bed with me when I need a place to crash and not once hitting on me while I am there.

4. Giving me a guy's point of view.

As a girl, its hard to know what a guy is thinking, thank you for being my guide book. From text messages that don't make sense to that thing "he" did when "he" saw mev last time.

5. Being brutally honest with me all the time.

Thank you for telling me that those pants don't look right on me or that I am being a little too clingy. I know you mean it out of the goodness of your heart and it means a lot.

6. Holding my broken heart or mind together.

I can't count how many times I have cried in your arms and got snot all over your shirt and you never mind. Your hugs are the best medicine for mental breakdowns and broken hearts.

7. Not being grossed out by my unladylike tendencies.

Yes, I bump and do everything else a guy does. You totally accept that and don't give me a hard time about it.

8. Telling me when a guy is a complete waste of time.

You, of all my friends, know the most certain when a guy is terrible news. When I get myself into something with a total tool, you try to set me straight real fast.

9. Not bringing drama into my life.

You listen to me talk about all my drama that I am dealing with in life but never do you add to it. You are my drama free zone when I need relief.

10. Being just the right amount of protective.

You ride that line right between big brother and just a friend. You never tell me what to do but you sure don't let people walk all over me. When I need a stern hand to hold me back, you're there.

11. Wingmanning it up.

When either of us cannot muster up the courage to hit on that person we have been crushing on for the longest time, we have each others back. You are my favorite person to play Have You Met Ted with.

12. Just for being yourself.

You, sir, are one of a kind and I will never be able to thank you enough for it. No one gets me quite like you and vice versa. We are our complete selves around each other and it is such a blessing. You are my best guy friend and I love you.