The 12 Most Relatable Puppies You'll See All Week

With the recent inauguration of President Trump, all of my social media accounts and news-feeds are filled with somewhat of a mixture of views, opinions, legitimate (or not) news articles, facts, and most importantly, negativity. Intertwined between the recipe videos and animal pages I follow, I constantly find political and economic articles and personal opinions spreading like flies. Don't get me wrong, sometimes I do click on the links and try to read up on the nation's latest and pressing issues. And at other times, I just get annoyed and wish there were more puppies and tasty looking food items for me to read into.

In an effort to add more positive and lighthearted material to world wide web, this article is dedicated to the most relatable puppies the Internet has to offer. These puppies undoubtedly feel like all of us do at some time or another. Without further ado, here's 12 of the cutest, but most relatable, puppies to make your day and even your week a little bit brighter.

1. Pretty please? I swear I'll behave if there's chicken nuggets involved.

2. Sorry guys, maybe this really wasn't such a good idea...

3. It's all okay. I'm okay. Everything is great. I'm totally fine...

4. If someone could help me out right now that would be great.

5. You said to dress business casual... does this look okay?

6. He finally texted me back! Maybe he actually realizes I exist!

7. What is life? What is love? Who even am I? And what's for lunch today?

8. I'm so sorry Mom... I really didn't mean it...

9. What are you talking about? Can you repeat that please?

10. Do I really have to get up? Is my job really worth it?

11. But you said we could cuddle... and watch my favorite shows all night...

12. Back off! These are all mine, and I don't share.