12 Reasons I Will Forever Be In Love With Chuck Bass

Anyone who's seen "Gossip Girl" undoubtedly feels the same way.
4054

When I first got hooked on "Gossip Girl," bad-boy Chuck Bass was probably my least favorite character. However, after about two seasons my opinion of him did a complete 180 and he became my absolute favorite character. The love story between Chuck and Blair is one of the greats of all time, and as Blair fell in love with Chuck, so did girls watching.

1. He's a bit of a broken soul.

Chuck does not have a mother, and his father is a ruthless businessman who does not really care about his son. Chuck is a lost man who just needed someone like Blair to show him that life can be good.

2. He dresses impeccably.

Chuck is almost always seen in a perfectly-tailored, well put-together suit.

3. He's a savvy businessman.

As Chuck grows up he makes his own way in the business world without the need of his father, which is pretty attractive if you ask me.

4. He's loaded.

Not to say you should love a man because of his money, but it certainly helps.

5. He spoils his lady.

Of course, every girl loves to be surprised with presents every once in a while.

6. His jaw though...

It could slice right through diamonds.

7. The way he looks at Blair.

Every girl's dream is to have a man look at her like this.

8. Everything about this scene.

This is everything.

9. He fought for Blair after he lost her.

You don't give up on your one true love.

10. Every time he says his name.

11. He's classy.

After all, he does live in a hotel.

12. He's confident.

There's nothing sexier than a man with confidence.

Forever wishing Chuck Bass was real...