12 Reasons Why Having Your Brother’s & Their Best Friends Is Important To Your Life

Can't live with them, can't live without them.

96
Haliey Coubal

Having brothers is truly one of the best things to ever happen to you. I personally know growing up, I wouldn’t be me without them. I grew up with two brothers and their best friends for as long as I could remember. So you know that saying, “my brother from another mother” that definitely applies here. They are no longer just some friends, they've become family. They're the ones at every family dinner, birthday, Christmas, Thanksgiving, etc. Here are 12 reasons why growing up with your brothers and their best friends is the best thing to happen to you...

1. Who else is going to be your bodyguard?

Truly no one protects you as much as them.

2. Going on adventures wouldn’t be the same without them.

If it's going ice skating and laughing your butt off because we can’t seem to get the concept of skating on ice down. To going to the movies and getting the biggest bucket of popcorn because you know they will eat all of it.To breakfast dates, fishing, four wheeling, adventures wouldn’t be as awesome if it wasn’t for them.

3.The only ones who can pick you up while you’re down

When you want to bawl your eyes out, when you make a mistake, when someone breaks your heart. They know exactly what to do to bring you back up. They may be hard on you for a little but they only want your best interest.

4. No one can make you laugh as hard as they do

They are the ones that truly make you pee your pants because you can't help but laugh so hard. They're the ones always able to make you crack a smile. They will do anything to put a smile on your face. (OBVIOUSLY)

5. You always have someone to cheer for

You will forever be their biggest fan. You support them more than anyone in this world. You scream and yell like a maniac because you're proud to be their sister.

6. They let you be stupid, but only under their watch

They have eyes of a hawk. They are always watching you, even if their physically not there. They let you act out, only to make sure you get yourself together.

7. They’re your biggest competition

If it's anything from sports, grades, working out, family game nights, just life in general. They are the ones you're always trying to beat. (Being a girl with all brothers.. you learn to step your game up)

8. Constantly having your back, even when you can be such a brat

They understand how moody you can get, they understand when you're being overly dramatic, they understand when you're sad. They constantly have your back. They wouldn't have it any other way either.

9. Who else would you always cuddle with?

There can never be enough love.

10. They love you like their own (blood isn't always thicker than water)

The love and bond we share. I'll always pick them and they will always pick me.

11. Who else would you do girly things with?

They may look all big and buff. Don't let these boys full you. I've spent many nights of pampering these big bundles of love.

12. You wouldn’t be you without them

They make you who you are. You wouldn't be that girl who can throw a spiral and impress people at the beach. Or know how to put someone in a chokehold. They teach you to handle yourself in any situation. They are apart of you.

These boys were put in your life for a reason, whatever that reason may be, they have such a huge role. You would be horribly lost without them. They're the ones to always lead you in the right direction and always looking out for your best interest. They're the ones to know if a guy is bad for you. They're the ones to bring light back in your life when you only see darkness. They're the ones that will be making a fool of themselves at your wedding. They're actually your forever. They're the ones you'll actually need for life. They know your worth and they will never let you settle for anything less. They love you as much as you love them.

They're your forever best friends.

What more could a girl ask for?