12 Movies That Turn 10 Years Old This Year

Do you feel old yet?

It's hard to believe that 2005 was a whole decade ago. These are just a small reminder that you're getting old. Here are 12 movies that you won't believe turn the big 1-0 in 2015:

1. "The Adventures of Sharkboy and Lavagirl"

Fun fact: 10 years ago, Taylor Lautner as Sharkboy stole our hearts, and ten years later Rolling Stone Magazine refers to him as a "sex symbol."

2. "Charlie and the Chocolate Factory"

Fun fact: Believe it or not, each Oompa-Loompa was played by Deep Roy. He acted out movements over and over again, and then each character was put together digitally. Playing an Oompa-Loompa, Roy made one million dollars.

3. "Cheaper by the Dozen 2"

Fun fact: Who doesn't love Hillary Duff? She was actually nominated for a Razzie Award for Worst Actress...

4. "The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe"

Fun fact: No actual lions were used in this film, but instead were digitally created. It took 10 hours to create the 5.2 million individual hairs.

5." Herbie Fully Loaded"

Fun fact: Disney offered free tickets for the private screening to anyone named Herbert, Herb, Herbie etc.

6. "Ice Princess"

Fun fact: Prior to the movie, Michelle Trachtenberg had never skated before, so had to take professional skating lessons for 10 months before filming. Trachtenberg hung up her ice skates and went on to play Georgina in the TV show, "Gossip Girl."

7. "Madagascar"

Fun fact: Originally, the giraffe was not in the main script. It was first an okapi, but then changed to make him a more familiar animal.

8. "Nanny McPhee"

Fun fact: It took nine years for Emma Thompson, Nanny McPhee, to write the final screenplay.

9. "The Pacifier"

Fun fact: Before Vin Diesel took on the role, Dwayne Johnson was considered for the role of Shane Wolfe.

10. "The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"

Fun fact: The famous pair of jeans are Levi's. Also, Hillary Duff was considered for the role of Tibby.

11. "Sky High"

Fun fact: Each main character was given a signature color scheme to wear throughout the movie.

12. "Yours, Mine & Ours"

Fun fact: The 2005 film was actually a remake of the 1968 film, "Yours, Mine & Ours."

All images found via: (www.gstatic.com/)

All facts are found via: (www.imdb.com)