12 Of The Most Memorable 2015-2016 Celebrity Feuds

This article should be called Taylor Swift vs. Everyone, featuring the Kardashian's Twitter feuds.

13

There are so many things that the world should be talking about, yet eyes are always focused on those in the spotlight. Celebrity feuds have taken over twitter, facebook, and even the news (to some's glee, and to other's anguish). Below is a list of twelve of the most memorable (and not so memorable) feuds in the last two years.

1. Calvin Harris vs. Zayn Malik

Remember when Harris and Malik got into a heated twitter argument in August 2015 over that Taylor Swift and Spotify controversy?

Harris tweeted, "You've made your money? Cool...f--k the 99% of musicians who depend on these services to survive right? Yeah f--k em." He also added, "If u don't get what it means when a successful artist uses their celebrity to benefit every other musician and songwriter in the industry...stay out my f--kin mentions pls." In response, Malik wrote, "ha you just made an absolute fool of yourself mate. you clearly didn't understand what I just said either. so i suggest you calm your knickers before them dentures fall out."

2. Donald Trump vs. Megyn Kelly

Ah, and then there was the time that Trump shot a series of sexist, misogynistic remarks at a high profile woman just doing her job.

3. Iggy Azalea vs. Britney Spears

While this feud didn't blow up to noticable proportions, it definitely had potential. After Azalea seemed to blame Spears for the (not so) successful nature of their collaboration and some of her followers pointed out that she seemed to be throwing shade, Azalea tweeted the following:

"My comment is factual, it applies to any song. I dont have to suck the womans a--hole 24/7 to be her friend, do i? bye girls."

4. Taylor Swift vs. Katy Perry

After a moment of stolen back up tour dancers from Perry and a hit song courtesy of Swift, it's easy to say that these two won't be posing together for the cameras anytime soon.

5. Nicki Minaj vs. Miley Cyrus

Remember when the internet blew up when Cyrus photoshopped Minaj's Anaconda cover by adding her face and changing the skin tone, then making it her twitter avatar? After all, imitation is the sincerest form of flattery.

6. Taylor Swift vs. Nicki Minaj

I'd like to welcome both Swift and Minaj back to the list (although it won't be the last time a certain popstar's name shows up). Once again, after a misunderstood series of tweets and a sensitive attitude, one star played the victim card before turning it into a feminism rant, while another was truly focusing on equality all along. This didn't stop Minaj from taking Swift's side in her recent feud with Kimye!

7. Amber Rose vs. The Kardashian Family (and Kanye)

Although Rose had problems with all of the Kardashians, specifically Kim and Kylie, she didn't hesitate to take up a lengthy twitter conversation with Khloe. Rose's feud with the Kardashians stems from her former relationship with Kanye West, whom she dated from 2008 to 2010.

8. Drake vs. Meek Mill

Back to Back vs. Wanna Know. Enough said.

9. Kimye vs. Taylor Swift

It all started that one beautiful night, when Kanye took over the VMA's (and Swift's speech). Since, they became friends and forgave each other. But, all good things must come to an end, although not all end as dramatically as the #KimExposedTaylorParty.

10. Kat Von D vs. Jeffree Star

Makeup powerhouses Kat Von D and Jeffree Star once had a beautiful friendship, which ended in Kat Von D making a series of serious allegations against Star on both Twitter and in a YouTube video. Star denied all of her claims, releasing another response video with actual proof that her claims were false.

11. One Direction vs. Zayn Malik

I'd be bitter if a long time friend left my boy band and then started talking trash as well. I still love you Zayn, but I'm glad that this heated moment is over.

12. Orlando Bloom vs. Justin Bieber

There are so many stories released on what really happened, but the only 100% fact known is that Bloom indeed tried to throw a punch at Bieber as witnesses claim that Leonardo DiCaprio looked on with glee.