12 Great Things About UIndy

12 Great Things About UIndy

There are so many things that make UIndy great!

34
12 Great Things About UIndy

The University of Indianapolis Odyssey team worked together to come up with a list of the best things about UIndy, so here it is!

1. Small Class Sizes

Average class size of 17 and student-to-faculty ratio of 11-to-1

2. Small Campus

Approximately 5,400 students

3. Diversity

42 U.S. states and 52 nations represented on campus, nearly 23 percent minority enrollment

4. Lifelong Friendships

5. Relationships With Professors And Faculty

"It's nice knowing I can come to them with any issue and they will help me!" - Hallie

6. Short Walks To Class

"I don't have to walk 15 minutes to class like my friends do at IU." - Lexxie

7. Career Opportunities

"By being in a city with a small campus, I've been able to do actual field work since I was a freshman, which puts me leagues ahead of others going into the same field." - Elizabeth

8. Personal Connections With Professors

"I feel like everyone here really cares about my college success and makes me feel comfortable and important." - Kaitlin

9. Opportunities Within The Community

"I love all the opportunities provided to explore and gain experience in your field and in others, not only just at UIndy but also through the connections and relationships they've built within the community." - Maia

10. Commuters Feel Connected

"I love the small classes and campus. As a commuter, it helps me feel connected to what's going on here. I also really love the dedication of the professors to their students and the subjects they teach." - Gabrielle

11. Classes Offered

"You are not limited to classes that only benefit your major but you are able to take classes that really interest you." - Alexis

12. Sense Of Community