12 Things You Deserve To Hear When You Feel Broken

I wish that everyone would know how much they are really worth. It seems that so often, we lose faith in ourselves and tear ourselves down, myself included. I am blessed to have so many good friends in my life who make sure that I know my worth. I wanted to share some of the messages I have received from my friends with you because you deserve to hear these messages for yourself.

1. “You have grown so much. So proud of you just in general.”

You have come this far, and you will continue to thrive. There are people who notice how hard you are working and who are proud of the person you have become or are becoming.

2. “Reminder that I love you infinitely, I think you’re talented and intelligent and beautiful.”

It's true. You are talented, even when it doesn't seem like it. You have gifts that are unique, and you show them off. Your friends do love you and appreciate you.

3. “You’re never idle or treading water. You’re always making something of yourself or getting better at something.”

For those of you who feel like you have so much going on that you can never take a break, this is for you. People notice your hard work, I promise.

4. “Hope I never lose you.”

You deserve to hear this. People love you and truly care about you.

5. “You definitely have your head on straight. You’re trying so hard. I’m proud of you.”

When you feel like you are all over the place, don't forget where your morals stand. Keep your friends close and never disrespect people.

6. “You’ll make the best decision you can and until then just trust your intuition.”

You can do this. When it gets hard, just do the best you can.

7. “Don’t give up on your dreams…never.”

Don't you ever forget this. Everyone has something they live for. Don't regret not taking chances and never give up.

8. “I love you, you’re literally my hero, holy s**t are you so attractive, you’re a babe and you bring so much happiness to my life.”

Everyone needs someone to say this to them. It's a real confidence booster. Find your cheerleader.

9. “I appreciate you and wouldn’t be where I am today without you.”

There is always a way to affect people. Kindness will carry you a long way.

10. “You’re really bold about what you think and love, you love things so openly and unashamedly. You’re beautiful and confident in it, but not vain or cocky. You always brighten my day with your smile.”

Be bold. Be true to yourself and don't let anyone change you.

11. “You deserve endless happiness.”

Everyone deserves this. No one deserves to be hurt, torn to pieces, made to feel worthless, made to feel like they don't deserve love from anyone. No. You deserve the world.

12. “Believe in yourself.”

Please, listen to this. Don't ever think you're worthless. You are amazing.