Brooke Davis Quotes Every College Girl Needs To Hear

12 Brooke Davis Quotes Every College Girl Needs To Hear

She brings us all back down to earth.

22032
The CW

"One Tree Hill" had 187 episodes and that wasn't nearly enough time with the most inspirational and relatable character in television show history. Brooke Davis undoubtedly went through the greatest metamorphosis throughout the show and we watched as she faced unimaginable hardships, one after another. We all watched Brooke grow from season one when she was a trouble-making party girl who had no cares in the world into season nine Brooke, a determined businesswoman, a dependable best friend, an ambitious wife and a wonderful mother. Her down-to-earth personality, selflessness, and enchanting attitude motivates all of us to be more like her.

Here are 12 infamous and moving B. Davis quotes that either taught us something about ourselves, reminded us of something similar we went through or was simply just something we needed to hear.

1. "And once you lose yourself, you have two choices: Find the person you used to be or lose that person completely."

2. "If you're fat, dumb, sexual and a guy, that's OK. If you're a girl, not so much. Please tell me that's changed in the future. And somebody please tell me you've got love figured out, because I've got news for you: It's pretty darn messy right now. But I guess it has always been that way. Wanting to be loved, to find somebody that makes your heart ache in a good way, feel understood. So if you're robots, or aliens, or something and you're watching this right now and that feeling no longer exists, well, you missed it and I feel sorry for you. Cause as far as I can tell, that's what it's all about. And that's what I know it should be about."

3. "Sometimes people put up walls, not to keep people away, but to see who cares enough to tear those walls down."

4. "Let me tell you something about love – it does not knock often. And when it does, we have to let it in."

5. "I stopped letting boys define me and started believing in myself."

6. "People are gonna label you. It's how you overcome those labels, that's what matters."

7. "Life kicks you around sometimes, it scares you and it beats you up. There's a day when you realize you're not just a survivor, you're a warrior. You're tougher than anything it (life) throws your way."

8. "Don't cry for a guy, let a guy cry for you. Cause girls give and forgive, but guys get and forget."

9. "Do you know what my mother said to me when I told her I wanted to start a company? She said your chances are one in a million. And I said maybe I'm that one, and she said you're not. And she was wrong. Because I am one in a million."

10. "If you had a friend that you knew you'd never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don't wait. Nothing lasts forever."

11. "You think you know me, but you don't. And that means you don't know what I can do."

12. "Sometimes people play hard to get to make sure that the other person's feelings are real."

Thanks, B. Davis, for being the boldest and beautiful character on "OTH."

Without your sarcastic, witty, and motivational monologues, the show wouldn't be the TV show I unconditionally fell in love with.