10 "One Tree Hill" Quotes To Get You Through The Day

Because everyone loves some Lucas Scott in their life.

272
Fan Pop

“It's hard when you miss people. But you know if you miss them, that means you're lucky. It means you had someone special in your life, someone worth missing.”

Because everyone misses someone in their life. Missing someone is the hardest and most beautiful thing about life.

“There's no shame in being afraid. Hell, we're all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you're afraid of because when you put a face on it, you can beat it. Better yet, you can use it.”

Because everyone has a fear in life and facing them, makes you a better person. Overcoming things in life is the most rewarding thing.

“If you had a friend you knew you’d never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it, do it, don’t wait. Nothing lasts forever.”

Because not a lot of people realize that life isn’t always promised and is not forever.

“It's the oldest story in the world. One day you're 17 planning for someday and then quietly, without you ever noticing, someday today. And then someday yesterday. And this is your life.”

Because it’s hard to step back and realize that life goes by fast. Enjoy your time on this Earth and live like it’s your last day.

“I don't think you ever realize how much you love something until you have to give it up.”

Because you don’t know what you have until it’s gone.

“The truth is, I don't really like to think about college 'cause that means high school's over. After graduation everyone will probably go play basketball, or sing, or start record labels. And I'll have to start all over - alone.”

Because it’s hard to realize what it will feel like when you move away from home, away from all your family and friends, and have to start all over again.

“Most people are stronger than they know. They just forget to believe in it sometimes.”

Because you don’t know how strong you are, until being strong is all you’ve got.

“Happiness is not a destination. It is a mood, it is not permanent. It comes and goes and if people thought that way then maybe people would find happiness more often.”

Because people come and go, but those who stay, are the ones who matter.

“When life comes rushing at you out of the darkness who will you choose to face it with? Will it be someone you trust? Will they be wise? And will their love for you help them to guide you to the light, or will they lose their way in the darkness? Will they make noble choices?”

Because when you have the choice to choose who you want to keep in this world through the hard and dark times, choose wisely. Not all people are what they say they are. And if you find someone who is, hold onto them tightly because nothing lasts forever.

“You can choose to blame your circumstances on fate or bad luck or bad choices. Or you can fight back. Things aren’t always going to be fair in the real world. That’s just the way it is.”

Because life really isn’t fair.