12 Bible Verses To Get You Through The Day, Any Day

Don't worry, He's got your back.

131

We have all been through those days where the world can just seem like too much. These are a few verses that help me through the hard times. I hope you can find peace and inspiration through these like I do.

1. "I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; Marvelous are Your works, And that my soul knows very well." - Psalms 139:14

2. "Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow; Though they are red like crimson, they shall be as wool." - Isaiah 1:18

3. "Rejoice in the Lord always. I will say it again: Rejoice!" - Philippians 4:4

4. "I can do all things through Him who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13

5. "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God." - Philippians 4:6 

6. "For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost." - Luke 19:10

7. "Be strong and courageous. Do not fear or be in dread of them, for it is the Lord your God who goes with you. He will not leave you or forsake you." - Deuteronomy 31:6

8. "No temptation has overtaken you that is not common to man. God is faithful, and he will not let you be tempted beyond your ability, but with the temptation he will also provide the way of escape, that you may be able to endure it." - I Corinthians 10:13

9. "Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths." - Proverbs 3:5-6 

10. "The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases; His mercies never come to an end; they are new every morning; great is your faithfulness." - Lamentations 3:22-23

11. "The Lord is my strength and my song; he has given me victory. This is my God, and I will praise him - my father's God, and I will exalt Him!" - Exodus 15:2

12. "But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly of my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ may rest upon me." - I Corinthians 12:9