12 Airbnb Places You Need To Stay In

12 Airbnb Places You Need To Stay In

Brb, I'm going on an adventure

18
12 Airbnb Places You Need To Stay In
Loyola Magazine

Airbnb is a great place to look find low-cost places to stay across the world. However, it's also a place to find some completely out of the ordinary places and experiences. Below are some of the best places you could stay that you'll never forget.

1. Night At The Shark Aquarium

This shark aquarium gives you the opportunity to sleep in an underwater bedroom while 35 sharks swim around you. Even better, it's completely free, as long as you win the contest, which is simply writing a short 50-500 character story about yourself and why you would love to stay there. Oh, and it's also located in Paris, so even if you discover that sleeping with the sharks isn't really your style you still have an entire city to explore.

2. Netherlands Cubehouse

This house is for anyone that loves geometric shapes. Like, really, really loves them. Believe it or not, it's actually a three-story home located in Amsterdam. It's $157 per night, but sleeps 4 guests.

3. The Seashell House

If you're looking for something that has that perfect 'beach vibe', look no further. It's the perfect Cancun house if you're looking to avoid all the crowds. The people that built the house actua

lly live next door as well. It's about $309 a night.

4. ElquiDomos Astronomic Hotel

Spending the night laying under the stars can be romantic, until you go inside and realize you have been completely eaten by bugs. This hotel gives you to chance to fall asleep under the sky while still enjoying modern luxuries. It's $190 a night, and it's the only astronomic hotel in the southern hemisphere.

5. Dog Bark Park Inn

This is actually a thing. And the dog theme doesn't just stop at the door, it's carried throughout the home as well. The good news is, if you're traveling with a dog, you aren't going to be turned away. It's about $101 a night to rent this beagle inn.

6. Live in a historic English Castle

You could literally be living like a king for a day. It's located just outside of London. Even though it costs $206 to rent out just one room for the night, you are more than welcome to go exploring. It includes secret tunnels, doorways, and even a secret garden. What could be better?

7. Bus Home

You've probably never dreamed of sleeping in a bus before. This bus has been completely renovated to provide comfort for guests of all ages. The roof of the bus now serves as a deck. For only $124 this bus could be your for a night.

8. Frank Lloyd Wright's Schwartz House

This house is the most expensive on the list, coming in at close to $400 a night. However, what you get for the money is well worth it. You can enjoy the vision that Frank Lloyd Wright created. It's been featured in just about any magazine you can think of, and while the home is historic, it definitely stands out from it's time period.

9. Off-grid IT House

There's one thing that comes to mind when looking at this house: great for a zombie apocalypse. If you're looking to completely disconnect from the world, this is the place to go. The location is so remote that if you don't arrive before sunset, there's a high chance you won't be able to find it. It's $380 a night, but there is a 2 night minimum stay.

10. Living on a Houseboat

This houseboat let's you get up close and personal with the water without the risk of getting lost at sea. It's been completely renovated and offers several amenities to make your stay feel like home. It's $139 a night.

11. Covered Bridge House

This covered bridge house is located right outside of Nevada City, surprisingly in walking distance. It's been completely renovated from it's days as a bridge. The scenery in the area is stunning. It's $199 a night to rent this bridge, which was featured on HGTV.

12. Jungle Tree House

If you're looking to get in touch with your wild side, this tree house is the place to be. It's 2 stories and overlooks the Pacific Ocean. It's incredibly secluded but it's also the largest private wildlife corridor. For the summer it's only $145 a night, but you have to stay a minimum of 3 nights.