Report this Content
How did anyone ever survive college without "Friends" around to show them the way? We all need Ross to make us laugh, or Joe to show us how to date. From the very first episode where we first me Rachel, Ross, Monica, Chandler, and Phoebe to the very last, "Friends" has perfectly described what it means to be a college student.
1. Getting hit on at the bar looks a lot like this.
Thanks, Joe, for setting the bar high.
2. The dating scene is incredibly competitive.
Phoebe always has a way with words.
3. When your professor says your final in cumulative.
4. There is no such thing as silence, ever.
To the kids in the library who think talking on their phone, or playing their music loud enough for everyone to hear is acceptable.
5. Dancing of all kinds is welcomed at a bar/club nearby.
6. Drinking too much and having to leave the party earlier than expected.
7. Spending your life savings on textbooks.
8. Making important decisions like choosing who is going to be the designated driver for the night over rock, paper scissors.
9. Taking on new responsibilities.
10. Walking into a house party like.
11. At the end of a very long day, your friends are always there to hug it out with you.
This article has not been reviewed by Odyssey HQ and solely reflects the ideas and opinions of the creator.