After the blizzard the excitement for a possible snow day was real. We love and hate the snow all at once. Here are some too real struggles of the aftermath of a blizzard.
1. Staring at your phone waiting to get a text from school to see if classes were canceled.
2. Slipping on the ice that is all over campus.
3. Wanting to stay inside but you have class.
4. Having to change your outfit into a puffy jacket and snow boots.
5. Watching the snow fall and wishing you had a fire place and a cup of hot chocolate.
6. Having the heat on full blast is a must.
7. Professors who assign work on the snow day are the devil.
8. Wanting to just sit in and eat junk food.
9. Running out of shows to watch on Netflix and being snowed in really sucks.
10. Wanting to go outside to play in the snow but it is too cold.
11. Not having a care in the world about moving from bed all day.