11 Songs That Bring Back Major Nostalgia

Remember those songs you and your friends always had to request at school dances? Yeah, these are probably them!

343

1. Wannabe by The Spice Girls - 1997

Who doesn't love this song?! This is one of those songs that will never get old! I can guarantee when all of us twenty somethings are in our 90's we will still be jamming out to this song! I mean come one it has been over about 20 years since it came out and we all still rock to it!

2. Say My Name by Destiny's Child - 2000

Wow Beyoncé in her prime. She was so young when this came out and just look at her! This song will always be a hit no matter what! Just like Wannabe, when we are all old I'm sure we will still be slaying to this song!

3. Drops of Jupiter by Train - 2001

This song came out before Train got really big in 2009 with "Hey Soul Sister." After that song came out Train got huge and everyone started realizing that they were the band that sang "Drops of Jupiter." This is another song that will never get old. It gives you all those feels you had going on at the time and really had us believing we were in love (HAHA.)

4. Hot in Here by Nelly - 2002

Don't even get me started on this song! I can remember little 5 year old me jamming out to this song for some odd reason, and I still jam out to it today! Every time it comes on everyone around gets so hyped and pumped. It is just one of those songs that you can sing and dance and not feel awkward because everyone is singing and dancing too!

5. A Thousand Miles by Vanessa Carlton - 2002

I can you not get the feels when you hear this song!? This is such an iconic song and literally every movie some kind of reference to it! I mean go back and watch "White Chicks!" They have one whole scene dedicated to it because it was such a great song!

6. Suga Suga by Baby Bash feat. Frankie J. - 2003

This is another one of those songs that just gives you the feels the minute you hear it playing. You could completely forget about this song, but the minute you hear it again. All of the sudden you remember every single word and you get those nostalgia feels.

7. Milkshake by Kelis - 2004

Come on, you knew this one was going to be in here! It is an amazing song that literally everyone of any age can remember. It was such a hit at the time and once again I can remember little 7 year old me jamming to this song in the car and at home! It will never get old and I'm sure we will all still be dancing and singing to it in 30 years.

8. You and Me by Lifehouse - 2005

It does not even seem like this song is that old. This is song that everyone requested at grade school dances so they could dance with their "bf/gf." It really just gives you those I'm in loves feels that you just can't kick.

9. Everytime We Touch by Cascada - 2006

I don't think we will ever get over this song. This song will be timeless and remembered by all. It is such a great dance song and really just got you pumped with what ever you were doing. This songs gives you those powerful feels and makes you feel like you can do just about anything!

10. Fireflies by Owl City - 2009

This song does not feel like it has been out for 7 years! I can remember listening to this song for the first time and I loved it! I actually still listen to it today and I still try to figure out the meaning of it! Even though it is not played as much on the radio anymore. I'm sure we all still remember the words to it!

11. Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen - 2012

...Who didn't love this song!? At the time it was such an iconic songs and everyone listened to it. Then, after hearing the song. Everyone started using the pick up line "Call me maybe" more often. I'm sure people even still use it today! This song will live on forever and will never get old no matter how many times it is played!

All of these songs are sure to give you the nostalgia feels no matter if you liked the song or not! So many of these songs reflects important emotions of that year and that is why I think we love them so much! Do yourself a favor and go listen to all of these songs right now. I'm sure you'll thank me later!