11 Songs That Were Ruined By Grey's Anatomy

*How to Save a Life plays while you're waiting to see who Shonda will kill off next*

331
http://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2016/09/04/6360860950268046371463686633_greys-anatomy-season-1.jpg

Grey's Anatomy keeps us on our toes with all the drama and trauma. We are emotionally attached to each character and the music puts us in the feels while we wait to see if Shonda will kill off our favorite characters.

1. "How to Save a Life" by The Fray

Season Two, Episode 21

The doctors have all had a bad day with too many deaths and they are walking into their last surgeries of the day hoping that this one will survive.

This song reappears in the musical episode and is the title of the episode where Derek dies.

2. "Breathe" by Anna Nalick

Season Two, Episode 17

A patient comes in with a bomb inside of him and Meredith holds it still while trying to move to another room. Throughout this song it also shows Bailey having her baby while her husband is in surgery.

3. "Chasing Cars" by Snow Patrol

Season Two, Episode 27

Denny dies soon after proposing to Izzie and it tears her up. Alex removes her from Denny's bed and she tells the chief that she is quitting the program.

4. "Make This Go On Forever" by Snow Patrol

Season Three, Episode 15

Alex has no new information for the families at the hospital. At the same time Meredith is at the accident helping a man who is in so much pain he jumps and pushes Meredith off the side into the water.

5. "Keep Breathing" by Ingrid Michaelson

Season Three, Episode 25

Burke leaves Cristina at the altar of the wedding she didn't even want. Back in her apartment she breaks down and has Meredith cut her out of the dress.

6. "The Story" by Brandi Carlile

Season Seven, Episode 18

Callie is in a coma and you see Arizona at her bedside hoping that she will wake up. Callie's soul sings this beautiful cover and rips you to pieces.

7. "Kiss Me" by Ed Sheeran

Season Nine, Episode 10

Weber and Meredith stand in the back of Bailey's wedding crying because Adele has passed away.

8. "Blindsided" by Bon Iver

Season Five, Episode 12

Izzie starts to see Denny everywhere she goes and doesn't understand what he means when he says "I'm here for you." In this moment she realizes that she is sick and that is why he is there.

9. "Without You" by Ingrid Michaelson

Season Nine, Episode 24

Jackson is trying to save a child from a bus that has wrecked and caught fire. The bus explodes and April thinks that he is inside until he finally appears. At the same time Meredith is in the hospital where there is no power fighting for her life after having a baby and internal bleeding.

10. "Where Does the Good Go" by Tegan and Sara

Season Ten, Episode 24

Although this song is upbeat and it's a happy moment, it's the last time that Meredith and Cristina dance together.

11. "Off I Go" by Greg Laswell

Season Five, Episode 24

Izzie crashes and they being reviving her even though she has signed a DNR. At the same time Meredith realizes that John Doe is George and he is rushed into surgery. The song ends with the elevator doors opening and George standing there, it's the moment we all know that he is gone.