11 Reasons Why You Should Watch Once Upon A Time

Just one episode, I guarantee you will love it.

1361
Google

Once upon a time is by far one of my favorite shows on TV. It's all the fairy tale characters you grew up knowing in one show together with a little bit of a modern touch. If you haven't watched it you really should reconsider and if you do watch it you'll probably agree on these reasons of why to watch it. Here's just a few off the top of my head:

1. Captain Hook

This isn't the only reason but it's a big reason to watch it. Forget about the the Captain Hook with the wig and weird mustache. Who would ever guess Captain Hook could look this good?! And he knows how to rock that guy liner.

2. The Evil Queen

Everyone knows the evil queen as the Disney character in Snow White and the seven dwarves, but us Oncers know her as Regina. She comes off a little "evil" at first but you will soon learn to love her.

3. The love stories

There are so many different relationships in this show to swoon over. It's easy to find a couple to ship, maybe even a few of them. Some will even make your heart melt from the romance.

4. The fairytales with a twist

Once upon a time takes all the fairytales we know and love; Snow White, Cinderella, beauty and the beast, and many more I won't get into; and puts a modern twist on them.

5. The life lessons

It teaches us lessons about family, love, and about yourself. Almost every episode has a lesson to live by.

6. Hot sheriff

If you thought he was hot in fifty shades you should see him as the sheriff of storybrooke. I mean I wouldn't mind being arrested by him, how bout you? Go ahead it's okay to drool no one will judge you.

7. The villains

I know most people really don't cheer for the villains, but these ones make it hard not to. Especially rumplestiltskin and his twisted plans.

8. The backstories

Have you ever wondered what Walt Disney left out in his stories? Like how Prince Charming became Prince Charming, why little red riding hood wears that red hood, or why the evil queen is evil? Well Once upon a time dives into these characters back stories to let us know just that.

9. The heroines

There are all types of heroes in this show, from a prince saving his princess to a girl saving her people. Some heroes are easier to spot than others but you will spot them when you see them.

10. The emotions

Okay this really isn't a reason but it is. With so many different emotions the show keeps you on your toes. Sometimes you won't know whether to laugh or cry!

11. The new characters

Seems like there is always a new character popping up somewhere. Every season they introduce a new character to the show so keep your eyes peeled so you don't miss them! Some are more surprising than others.

So those are just a few reasons to love once upon a time. If you have never seen the show you are in luck, you can go binge watch it on Netflix right now! Better get the popcorn ready.