11 Reasons To Thank Your Fierce Lady Friends

I love you; you know it. I'll write about it and show it.

1442
DailyMail.com

A wise woman once said, "The best kind of friendships are fierce lady friendships where you aggressively believe in each other, defend each other, and think the other deserves the world." We, as women, should have those friends, and I have been so abundantly blessed with several of those relationships. These powerful females in our life deserve some love. Do you need a reason to thank your fierce lady friends? Yeah, well I'll give you 11.

1. She encourages you.

Whether you bombed a test, lost your job, or you're having the worst hair day of the entire decade, you can wholeheartedly believe she's going to make sure you feel empowered. She's going to help you succeed in the process. Watch out, world!

2. She fights for you.

You were just about to give up. Then, from the ashes of your horrible day arose your best friend with a pint of Ben & Jerry's and a sword, ready for battle. Together, you guys can conquer anything. But first, ice cream.

3. She dries your tears.

Through thick and thin, heartbreak and loss, she's got your back (and your tissues). There's nothing in the world like knowing someone is there for you.

4. She inspires you.

Have you ever seen someone conquer so many things at once and look so graceful doing it? Hey, girl, can I BE you when I grow up?

5. She adventures with you.

Have you ever driven nearly two hours at midnight the night before your eight a.m. final just for some good food and conversation with your best pals? Random trips anywhere? We're so down!

6. She laughs at all of your stupid jokes.

Even if they aren't funny, she makes you feel like you're freaking Kevin Hart. That's really all a girl needs in life, right?

7. She's your impromptu plus one.

You can drag her to any spontaneous event, and you two will show up looking fine as ever. Honestly, who else would you rather dance and drink champagne with? Oh, that leads me to my next point...

8. She will dance it out with you.

It works for Meredith and Christina. It works for my friends and me. I good booty shake can cure a lot. You would be surprised.

9. She gets you.

It's alright if you're a little weird. Odds are, she is, too. You're the perfect power-weirdos!

10. She takes care of you.

Nothing says friendship like when she stands up for you, when she braids your hair for you, or when she leaves her own seat to get your lazy butt another drink or piece of pizza. Let's not forget all the times she's instilled confidence in you or eased your mind after an emotional breakdown.

11. She loves you unconditionally.

Okay, this one is really important. When you find a person out there that is willing to put up with all the crap you put them through, keep them. They're pretty special. It's no secret that she loves you She wouldn't do all of these things for you is she didn't.

Now, it's time to say a big, fat, huge, "THANK YOU" to all of our fierce lady friends that have loved us at our worst and stood beside us to celebrate our best! We couldn't make it through this crazy thing called life without you. Thanks for helping us conquer the world.

From Your Site Articles