11 Eloquent Quotes For Bibliophiles

11 Eloquent Quotes For Bibliophiles

It means book lovers.

690
11 Eloquent Quotes For Bibliophiles
PlayBuzz

We love entering used bookstores and being hit with the wave of weathered paper. We love grabbing book after book from the shelves, stacking them high in our arms. We love collecting our literary treasures, often too rapidly to read. We are book lovers, but we aren’t all exactly the same. So, here are some beautiful, varied quotes for our beautiful, varied readers:

For the philosophic:

“A room without books is like a body without a soul” - Plato

For the sentimental:

“Blessed are the children of the bookworm for they shall inherit the books” - Unknown

For the whimsical:

“I stepped into the bookshop and breathed in that perfume of paper and magic that strangely no one had ever thought of bottling” - Carlos Ruiz Zafon

For the realist:

“For every ONE book I finish, FIVE more get added to my “to-read” list” - Unknown

For the dreamer:

“I have always imagined that paradise will be kind of a library” - Jorge Luis Borges

For the spirited:

“Fill your house with stacks of books, in all the crannies and in all the nooks” - Dr. Seuss

For the romantic:

“I love you to the bookstore and back” - Unknown

For the candid:

“I would rather be reading” - Unknown

For the thoughtful:

“She read books as one would breathe air, to fill up and live” - Annie Dillard

For the succinct:

“Carpe Librium” - Unknown

For the Austenians:

“I declare there is no enjoyment like reading” - Jane Austen