11 Movies That Are Full Of Life Lessons

11 Movies That Are Full Of Life Lessons

Life lessons learned from movies are the best lessons worth learning
20846

Everyone grows up watching movies. Going to the movies might have even been your very first date. Movies have been in everyone's life since they were little. It was the way your parents got you to sit still and be quiet for a few hours while they got some house work done. The things people don't notice while watching movies are all those little lessons that they are teaching you while you are enjoying yourself. Here are 11 movies that you have probably watched in your life time and 11 lessons you never noticed till now.

1. Freaky Friday

This movie is about a teenage girl that actually changes bodies with her mom. The lesson to be learned here is that no matter how hard you try, you will always become your mother. You can say a million times to yourself that you will never say that or never act like that because your mother does. But you will become your mother. In Freaky Friday she became her mother physically actually became her mother. so this movie's lesson showing you what your future would be like.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

2. Cinderella

You are probably thinking what can you learn from Cinderella; besides you don't have to take your clothes off to win a guys heart. Well we all know what the Cinderella movie is about, but if not it is about a girl who got left with her step mom and was the underdog who had to do all the dirty work but then she met the love of her life and she lived happily ever after. That's the lesson to be learned here, that no matter where you come from or how low in life you are, you will come out on top and you will live happily ever after in your own way.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

3. Yes Man

This is the movie about a man who says no to anything and everything in life and one day then one day he ended up having to say yes to everything in his life. The lesson learned here is that you should let lose and have some fun. Life gets stressful and hard sometimes and sometimes the answer needs to be easy...just answer yes. You don't have to say yes to everything just say it more than you say no for a while.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

4. The Blind Side

So many lessons to be learned here. The Blind Side is a movie about another underdog who is wondering the street and gets found by a Christian family who is willing to help him succeed. They take him in and teach him right from wrong, teach him who he is, teach him to understand his life purpose, and be there for him through good times and bad. The lesson to be learned here is that you can find family in anyone who is willing to help and take the help no matter how old you are, no matter what gender you are, and no matter the race you are.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

5. Up

This is a cute movie about an older man who's wife died and he found a friend in a little boy scout boy and they take on the world together. The lesson learned here is that take adventures, see the world, no matter how old or young or lonely you are, and don't be scared to make a new friend when you need one the most.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

6. The Bucket List

This movie title is telling you that this movie is full of lessons. This is a movie about a man who gets put in the hospital and makes a friend who also knows life is short and wants to live life to the fullest. They make a bucket list together and start from the top and get as far as possible till they can't go any longer. The lesson learned here is that you should make a bucket list so that when you are on your death bed you will have no regrets in life. Make sure you live life to the fullest and make all your dreams come true.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

7. The Lion King

We all most likely watched this movie when we were little and probably are still watching it to this day. This movie is about a little lion cub who loses his dad at a young age and blames himself, leaves his family and then realizes that he needs to become a man like his dad taught him and save his village. The lesson learned here is that you need to own up to a choice you made and don't run away from it. Be brave and strong and learn from from it.

Buy it on Amazon.

8. 42

This movie came out a few years ago, so here is some background just in case you haven't seen it. 42 is about Jackie Robinson, he was the first African American in the MLB. He went through a lot to get him to where he was, went through people hating him and being rude towards him, he went through death threats to him and his family, he went through all you could image just to prove himself and show who he really is. The lesson learned here is that no matter how much or how many times someone puts you down and tries to discourage you, never let them tell you who you are or who you can be. Prove everyone wrong, be you and only you.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

9. Cast Away

This movie is about a man who gets lost on an island and makes a friend in a volleyball and tried all he can to survive until he is found. The lesson learned here is that when life gets lonely and when you have no one else, turn to someone or something that you least expect can be a true friend. Friends can be found in anything even a volleyball, so when you get lonely maybe all you need is something like a volleyball to talk too because all you need is to talk and be heard.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

10. Legally Blonde

This is a famous movie for women. This movie is about a women who stands up for herself, who is told she isn't good enough or smart enough and proves everyone wrong who thinks she can't do something with her life besides having good looks. The lesson learned here is for women, to know that you can be good, you can prove everyone wrong and show everyone that your smart enough and good enough to achieve anything you put your mind too.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

11. Forrest Gump

An American classic, a well-known movie that everyone loves and can quote. This is a movie about a local guy from Alabama who is just living his life and teaching everyone what life is full of. The lesson learned here is that you don't need shinny things and new things in life to be happy. Life can be simple and you will be okay.

Buy or rent it on Amazon.

We can learn a lot from all movies, so keep watching and learning.

Please note that all items are in stock as of the time of publication. As an Amazon Associate, Odyssey may earn a portion of qualifying sales.

Cover Image Credit: https://www.google.com/search?q=movies+that+are+inspirational&rlz=1C1GPCK_enUS444US675&espv=2&biw=686&bih=940&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjH96fOi_PKAhVEzmMKHVYmCYcQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=mOVIE&imgrc=45cufDf98LoLrM%3A