11 Male Celebrities You Wish You Could Kiss On NYE

All of these celebs are very attractive. I will worn you that you will really wish you were able to kiss them at midnight!

90

Ahh.. The infamous "midnight kiss," some people can't wait for it while others dread it. I think anyone would be excited to be able to smooch any of these celebs when the clock strikes twelve.

1. Ansel Elgort

Let's just pause for a second and take about him. No one really knew who he was until the Fault In Our Stars and wow am I happy he was in it. If I could kiss any celebrity on New Years Eve at midnight, it would definitely be him!

2. Channing Tatum

Okay, who wouldn't want him as your New Year kiss?! He is a beautiful human being and this list would be nothing without him!

3. Bradley Cooper

He is a must on this list. He is a very attractive person and kissing him on New Years Eve would be amazing! Come just look at the smile!

4. Charlie Hunnam

I literally love Charlie Hunnam. If you don't know who he is you need to know who he is. He was on the show Sons of Anarchy. He's cute, and he's from the UK so he has an accent. Which definitely makes him adorable.

5. Cristiano Ronaldo

Can I just say that I don't watch soccer, but I definitely know who Cristiano Ronaldo is! He is literally the cutest and I might just start watching soccer because of him!

6. David Beckham

Yes there is another very sexy soccer player on this list, I just couldn't help it. Who doesn't love David Beckham whether he is on the field on in an underwear ad, I wish I could kiss him on NYE.

7. Joe Manganiello

Okay, yes he may be a little older but hey! He is still fine af! He would be an amazing New Year kiss option!

8. Matt Bomer

I am literally in love with Matt Bomer. He is adorable and he was in Magic Mike with Joe and Channing up there! He has the cutest smile and even though he has a husband, he would still be a perfect midnight kiss.

9. Nick Jonas

This would make all of my childhood dreams come true! I have loved Nick Jonas for as long as I can remember and sharing an New Years kiss with him would be everything!

10. Ryan Gosling

He is another one on this list that is just a beautiful human being. He is a great actor and he just adorable. No matter what movie he is in he is amazing and who wouldn't want to kiss him!?

11. Zac Efron

Sorry but I had to save the best for last! If there was one person on this list that I really wish I could kiss on NYE it would be him! It would be another childhood dream come true! He's cute and adorable and yes he may have had some problems along the way but he is still perfect!

Well that is it for the list of top celebs I wish I could have kissed on NYE at midnight. They are all amazing people and I'm sure they had some to kiss at midnight, but hey! A girl can dream!