Disney has been a part of my life for as long as I can remember. Walt Disney and the company he created have not only inspired me, but have inspired a legacy of characters that will live on in the hearts of millions of people forever. Each of the Disney movies are full of lessons and quotes that forever live in our hearts. Disney has brought joy to so many children throughout the ages and it has helped me and so many of my friends to grow up. It has touched our lives and created many memories.
1. "Hakuna Matata"-- Cast Of Lion King, "The Lion King"
"What a wonderful phrase!" This is a phrase that is just a Disney classic.
2. " You've Got a Friend in Me"-- The Cast Of Toy Story, "Toy Story"
3. "Ohana means family. Family means nobody gets left behind or forgotten!" --Lilo, "Lilo and Stitch"
4. "If you keep believing the dream that you wish will come true." -- Cinderella, Cinderella
5. "If you focus on what you left behind, you will never see what lies ahead." --Gusteau, "Ratatouille"
6. "All it takes it's faith, trust and pixie dust."- Peter Pan, "Peter Pan"
7. "Sometimes we only see how people are different from us. But if you look hard enough you can see how much we're all alike" -- Jasmine, "Aladdin"
8. "If you can't say anything nice, don't say nothin' at all." -- Thumper, "Bambi"
9. "You control your own destiny, you don't need magic to do it."- Merida, "Brave"
10. "Just keep swimming" -- Dory, "Finding Nemo"
11. "For a true Hero isn't measured by the size of his strength, but by the strength of his heart." Zeus, "Hercules"
"All your dreams come true if you have the courage to pursue them." -- Walt Disney