11 Bible Verses For The Overwhelmed Perfectionist

It will be okay.

10794
Dao Tua Nanh

If you're a perfectionist, chances are, you get overwhelmed a lot. I'm the girl that says yes to pretty much everything, and I try my hardest to do it all. But that's not where it stops, I want to do it all and I want to do it all perfectly. So, if you're anything like me, and you're an overwhelmed perfectionist, you need to check out these bible verses.

1. Philippians 4:13

"I can do all things through he who gives me strength"

2. Peter 5:7

"Cast all anxiety on him because he cares for you"

3. Romans 5:8

"I loved you at your darkest"

4. Galatians 1:10

"Am I trying to win the approval of men, or God? Or am I trying to please men? If I were still trying to please men, I would not be a servant of Christ"

5. Matthew 11:28-30

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light"

6. Philippians 4:6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus"

7. Isaiah 23:3-4

"You will keep in perfect peace him whose mind is steadfast, because he trusts in you. Trust in the Lord forever, for the Lord, the Lord, is the Rock eternal"

8. Psalm 18:32

“It is God who arms me with strength and makes my way perfect”

9. Hebrews 10:14

"Because by one sacrifice he has made perfect forever those who are being made holy”

10. 1 Peter 3:3-4

“Your beauty should not come from outward adornment such as braided hair and the wearing of gold jewelry and fine clothes. Instead, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight”

11. Colossians 1:28

“We proclaim him, admonishing and teaching everyone with all wisdom, so that we may present everyone perfect in Christ”