The 11 Best Karaoke Jams

The 11 Best Karaoke Jams

Singing these songs always make me smile.

199
The 11 Best Karaoke Jams
Pedals

Now that I’m 21, karaoke is one of my new favorite hobbies. I’ve made it one of my resolutions to try to sing it at ten different spots. I’ve already gone to four different places, and we are only two months in! During the past couple months, I have learned what my favorite songs to sing are.

1.) Valerie by Amy Winehouse

This song is so much fun to sing! Its beat really gets me into it, plus I just love Amy in general.

2.) Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood

This is such a girl power song! It’s a blast to belt out.

3.) Can’t Help Falling In Love by Hailey Reinhart

This version is my favorite because I think the piano instrumental in the background is beautiful.

4.) When I Was Your Man by Bruno Mars

I love to sing Bruno Mars, and this one is probably my favorite!

5.) My Humps by Black Eyed Peas

I sang this song with the DJ at one of the places we went to, and it was probably the most fun I’ve ever had singing karaoke.

6.) Drops of Jupiter by Train

This song is one of my go-to karaoke songs. It’s such a beautiful song!

7.) Sweet Caroline by Neil Diamond

This one is a classic. It’s a crowd favorite since everyone knows it, and it always gets people to sing along.

8.) My Girl by The Temptations

Yet again, this one is another classic that I can’t help but love.

9.) Hit Me Baby One More Time by Britney Spears

I mean what girl doesn’t like to sing Britney Spears at karaoke night??

10.) Ain’t No Mountain High Enough by Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell

As you can see from my list, I love to sing oldies classics. This one is a blast to sing with my friend and best karaoke partner ever.

11.) Lucky by Jason Mraz ft. Colbie Caillat

This duet is super pretty and is very mellow.

I’m sure over the next ten months, I’ll have some songs to add to the list, but this will have to do for now!

All my love,

Kamille