11 Best Celebrities To Follow On Twitter

The celebrities guaranteed to make you laugh.

2172
CDN

While some argue that Twitter is on the outs (I respectfully disagree), there is no question that one of the best parts about Twitter is that it enables us all to follow our favorite celebrities. Some celebrities are more serious than others on Twitter, but here is a list of some of the funniest and most ridiculous celebrities to follow on Twitter that will definitely give you a laugh or two:

1. Cher

One common theme of Cher’s tweets: they make zero sense. Whether she is tweeting at herself or her loyal followers, it is always unclear what is going on in Cher’s head. Her tweets ooze with random capital letters, punctuation, and ridiculousness making her all the more worth the follow.

2. Donald Trump

Regardless of political affiliation, I think we can all agree that Trump has some of the most ridiculous tweets. Trump has especially taken to Twitter to not only continue his political campaign but also attack his opponents and those opposed to him. I mean there is only so many times he can refer to Ted Cruz as “Lyin’ Ted Cruz” or question Obama’s citizenship!

3. Kanye West

I think we can all agree that our Twitter feed has been personally victimized by Kanye West’s tweets. Kanye will go for days without tweeting and then all of sudden and unexpectedly he’s back and we are bombarded with tweets from Kanye that often appear to be an inner dialogue. OK Kanye, we get it, you think you are the greatest person to walk this earth, but I think we could all agree we would enjoy seeing more Twitter fights especially with Wiz!

4. Ellen DeGeneres

It is no surprise that Ellen is funny tweeter. Her photoshops are some of the best and she often goes unrecognizable in the famous pictures.

5. Amanda Bynes

Twitter will never be the same after Amanda Bynes had her few weeks of ridiculous tweets. She did it all: claimed she had a microchip in her brain, talked about plastic surgery, and attacked some of Hollywood’s most famous especially Rhianna and Drake.

6. Martha Stewart

Martha might be the most surprising person on this list, but one scroll through of her tweets and it all makes sense!

7. Anna Kendrick

Known best for her roles in "Pitch Perfect," Kendrick’s wit, sarcasm, and ability to make in fun of herself make for some hilarious, but relatable tweets.

8. Riff Raff

Riff Raff’s tweets can vary from giving shoutouts to his cherry gold pants to dissing his haters, but there is one trait that is the same in all of them: all of his tweets are capitalized, except for the letter 'i'. That takes effort Riff Raff. Your dedication is admirable.

9. Mindy Kaling

From her roles on "The Office" and "The Mindy Kaling Project" there is no surprise that Mindy’s tweets are funny.

10. Dax Shephard

If you are a big fan of Dax’s character in "Parenthood," you will be pleased to find that his tweets resemble the sense of humor and sarcasm that Crosby Braverman’s does. Some of his best tweets are between him and his wife, Kristen Bell.

11. Josh Groban

It is safe to say that this singer is more than his tear inducing songs. His tweets reflect a lighter and humorous side of his personality.