11 Amazing Music Venues Across America

11 Amazing Music Venues Across America

167
11 Amazing Music Venues Across America

If you're looking for the opportunity to see some live music this coming year, check out these amazing venues across America.

1. Red Rocks Amphitheater in Morrison, Colo.

Just 10 miles outside of Denver is this unique rock structure that doubles as an amphitheater. This has been open ever since the 1940s and still continues to be one of America's most outstanding music venues.

2. Ravinia in Chicago.

This outdoor music venue sits in Chicago's Highland Park. It has a total of 36 acres of land and guests are even allowed to bring any type of food and drink in the venue, most audience members even set up picnics during concerts.

3. Verizon Wireless Amphitheater in Irvine, Calif.

Previously known as Irvine Meadows Amphitheater, just outside Laguna Beach, Calif. is yet another beautifully constructed outdoor venue.

4. Ryman Auditorium in Nashville, Tenn.

This unique auditorium placed right in the heart center of downtown Nashville is definitely one of the most unique auditoriums in America. The building itself has a lot of history behind it. Previously a church, the seating is actually church pews.

5. House of Blues in New Orleans, La.

This is one of the most well-known music venues in America. The intricate exterior and interior design makes this a beautiful venue which brings many legendary artists to the stage. If you have the chance to check out this House of Blues, or any of the others around the country, it would be an amazing experience.

6. Gorge Amphitheater in George, Wash.

This outdoor concert venue sits just off of the Columbia River and is considered to be one of the most scenic concert venues in the world.

7. Bowery Ballroom in New York City.

Out of all the venues in New York City, the Bowery Ballroom stands out amongst the rest because of the building's awesome balcony views and old history. The building itself was built in the 1920s and is still fully functional.

8. The Greek Theatre in Los Angeles.

Hidden inside Griffith Park, one of California's largest parks, is this venue also known as The Greek. This venue is built on an incline, which ensures that there is no bad seat in the house.

9. Nikon at Jones Beach Theatre in Wantagh, New York.

Even though this venue was originally made for musicals, this breathtaking view of the water makes for an amazing concert venue.

10. Hideout in Chicago.

There is no better name for this venue disguised as a house. You would never know this is a music venue until you walk inside this awesome space.

11. The Joint in Las Vegas, Nev.

Even though this is a large venue that sits about 4,000 people, the cool thing about The Joint is that the furthest distance between the stage and any seat is just 155 feet.