12 Things To Do That Are Introvert-Approved

Things to do when you want to be alone but not lonely.

15
Cienna Stuhl

You want a list of things you can do when you're bored but don't want to spend time with others? Well look no farther.

1. Watch a Show

Netflix is popular for a reason people. If you're looking for a few good ones to pass the time, I also wrote an article which one's are some of my favorites!

2. Cook a Meal

In the age of fast-food and microwave dinners taking the time to cook a meal is really out-dated. You can find recipes anywhere on the internet and it's really fun to pick one and try it out!

3. Go for a Drive

You may just be surprised what you'll find in your local area! I have found tons of shortcuts and a bunch of cool stores just because I took a drive.

4. Go to the Grocery Store

Really. I bet if you went to the grocery store and wandered the aisles you'd find really new and interesting food to try! Plus no one looks at you funny if you go to the grocery store alone.

5. Read a Book

If you're interested in fiction, Ted Dekker is a phenomenal writer. If you're interested in some life tips, Shaunti Fieldhan wrote some books on men and women that were very helpful in my life.

6. Start a Tumblr or Pinterest

Tumblr and Pinterest aren't "girl things" anymore, I promise. They're also great websites to nerd out on or find a recipe on, find a bunch of funny memes on or even post some of your own pictures!

7. Work on a Jigsaw Puzzle

You can actually get really cool puzzles from good old Walmart and there is something incredibly satisfying about fitting that last piece into the puzzle.

8. Find New Music

Whether you're surfing spotify or youtube you can always find some new tunes.

9. Listen to a Message

Churches and ministries everywhere are posting their messages online. The Porch in Dallas has really helpful and enjoyable messages on their website that give biblical advice on everything from relationship goals to employment to just adulting in general.

10. Try Yoga

Yoga is one of my favorite pastimes! If you go to a class it's nice to be around people but not have to talk to them so you can still enjoy people as an introvert. It's way more fun than the gym and it's also nice that you don't have to plan a workout because you're just doing whatever the teacher told you to do.

11. Go to an Animal Shelter

My favorite local animal shelter is the Humane Society! I should warn you though, if you go to the animal shelter you probably will fall in love with a puppy or kitty.

12. Read an Article

You're obviously into reading articles online but if you're looking for more, here's a good writer!