5 Can't-Miss Netflix Shows

5 Can't-Miss Netflix Shows

I swear they're worth your time.

41
5 Can't-Miss Netflix Shows
tumblr

I usually have a hard time slowing down and relaxing but lately I've been forced to sit back and relax a little. With all my free time I've had time to go through a few shows on America's favorite past-time, the beloved Netflix. I've seen a few good shows and some really crap ones, but my five favorites are:

1. Parks and Rec

Before this summer I think I was the only one of my friends who hadn't watched Parks and Rec. I was curious why everyone loved this show so much so I watched the whole show and now I get why everyone is obsessed with it. The entire cast is hilarious, the story is funny and easy to follow, you could easily watch the whole show or just one episode, it's full of one-liners and every couple on the show is relationship goals.

2. The Great British Baking Show

Food Network gets all the press when it comes to food shows, but BBC knocked it out of the park with the Great British Baking Show. It combines all the things I look for in a food show. There's competition and skilled bakers and British accents and this really sweet, cute old lady judge who reminds you of the perfect grandmother.

3. Friends

There's a reason this show is a classic, there are so many twists and turns in the relationships of those 6 friends that you can't help but love Monica, Chandler, Rachel, Pheobe, Joey and Ross. You'll definitely find yourself clapping along to the theme song in season nine before you know it. How did you get that far down into the rabbit hole? No one really knows. But here you are, still clapping along.

4. Sherlock

This show is amazing. Sherlock is one of those shows where you have to watch it very closely because the mysteries are very complex and watching each episode is like watching a mini movie. Sherlock is brilliant and sarcastically hilarious, Watson is sweet and intelligent and (just to sweeten the deal) it's British.

5. Blacklist

Blacklist is a show about an expert con who turns himself into the F.B.I. and feeds them information to catch other ex-cons...in order to fill his master plan. There's also a huge secret that's revealed at the end of the show which makes the master plan make sense, I also still don't know that huge secret and am still addicted to the show. Hats off to Blacklist.

Got any other recommendations for me to check out in my downtime? What's your personal favorite show to binge-watch on Netflix? Feel free to drop it in the comments, and I'll be sure to check them out. After I finish watching these, of course!