Why November 8th Will Be Embarrassing
Politics

Why November 8th Will Be Embarrassing

Why this election is not ok.

16
Why November 8th Will Be Embarrassing
CNBC

This election is extremely frustrating. I feel like we are choosing between too short sticks. I hear people saying that even though one is bad, the other is worse. Well, you could always not vote for either...but you have to vote. If you don't vote, the ignorant and arrogant people that have allowed these fools to come this far will be elected and America will suffer.

1. Donald Trump has no respect or worry of his image

This is supposed to be the face of America? This is unprofessional and unpolitical. This is not odd behavior for Mr. Trump either. Donald Trump is a big bully who says whatever he pleases and then apologized for it when he gets in trouble, that is not the poise a President should have.

2. Hillary Clinton has been bought out

Hilary Clinton collected nearly $22,000 in 2013 for speaking fees, for three speeches. After two years she collected nearly 2 billion dollars. So, is she doing this because she wants to be President and direct our country? Or is this all for money, power and notoriety?

3. Donald Trump is not a business god

I see a lot of voters craving over the fact that Trump is not from the White House, which leads the to believe he is not currupt and he not brainwashed to ruin America. They believe he is successful business leader and he will be able to lead America into a "great" direction. Heres the thing, Donald Trump inherited most of his initial furtunes from his father. Donals Trumps hotels have a negative success rate, oh and America isn't a business, it's a democracy.

4. She deleted how many emails

I don't need to write about this, if you don't understand this situation, you should wait to vote.

5. Donald Trump is a self-interested child

As his tweets already demonstrate, Donald Trump is a big baby. The only time he thinks about what he says is when the public responds negatively, then he may apologize. He throws tantrums and he debated like a school kid. Donald Trump bullies and ridicules people like a middle school demon.

6. The Clinton foundation is more than scandalous

The Clinton Foundation has been acused of money laundering. A large number of members of The House - have asked the FBI and the IRS to take a further look on whether the Clinton Foundation is collecting money for legitimate reasons or collecting money to keep government positions.

7. Donald Trump is lacking political intelligence

Donald Trump fails to understand the system. He wants to ruin foreign relations, bomb just about everyone and throw sanction at other countries as if they were invitations to host the Olympic Games.

8. Hillary Clinton doesn't care about Americans

America voted that the most important issues at hand were economy, terrorism and foriegn policy. Clinton just recently won the debate concerning race, police action, Obamas birth certificate and Donald Trump's taxes. Although those are all conversations to be had, if Hillary Clinton acted for wins and views and not actual public interest, she cannot be a President. She is acting on what will get her the presidency, not what will help America.

9. Donald Trump is probably racist

Donald Trump has said time and time again that Blacks, Latinos and Mexicans are criminals and rapist. Despite statistics, a future president does not rant of such things on twitter unless they simply do not care about the sensitivity of races and ethnicities. He has also been recorded saying that Europeans should have safe passage to America, but not one from the South should. Lastly, he has a public, racial view on President Obama.

10. Hillary Clinton is probably racist

Hilary Clinton uses black people for votes and does not do it quietly. She has even gone as far as to imitate a "black accent", whatever that is, during one of her speeches.

11. Neither candidate is a women's advocate, by any means