100 Movies Everyone Can Enjoy

100 Movies Everyone Can Enjoy

Something for everyone.
140
  1. The Notebook
  2. She's the Man
  3. The Last Song
  4. The Devil Wears Prada
  5. Mean Girls
  6. Bring It On
  7. High School Musical
  8. Daddy Day Care
  9. A Cinderella Story
  10. 1D Movie: This Is Us
  11. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  12. 10 Things I Hate About You
  13. Despicable Me
  14. Princess Protection Program
  15. Cow Bells
  16. Legally Blonde
  17. Freaky Friday
  18. 13 Going on 30
  19. The Parent Trap
  20. Aquamarine
  21. Finding Nemo
  22. Dear John
  23. Bridesmaids
  24. Charlie St Cloud
  25. Split
  26. 17 Again
  27. Neighbors
  28. John Tucker Must Die
  29. Friends with Benefits
  30. Step Brothers
  31. Pitch Perfect
  32. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  33. Mama Mia
  34. The Fault in Our Stars
  35. Just Go With it
  36. Life As We Know It
  37. The Intern
  38. We're the Millers
  39. The Blind Side
  40. Footloose
  41. How To Be Single
  42. The Pacifier
  43. Age Of Adaline
  44. The Help
  45. Up
  46. The Heat
  47. Cheaper By The Dozen
  48. Safe Haven
  49. The Hunger Games
  50. Avatar
  51. Crazy Stupid Love
  52. Life - Size
  53. What To Expect When You're Expecting
  54. The Lucky One
  55. Remember Me
  56. We Bought A Zoo
  57. 27 Dresses
  58. Confessions Of A Shopaholic
  59. My Sister's Keeper
  60. The Hannah Montana Movie
  61. Monsters Inc.
  62. Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
  63. The Justin Bieber Movie
  64. Toy Story
  65. Into The Wild
  66. My Date With The President's Daughter
  67. Annie
  68. The Game Plan
  69. Frozen
  70. Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
  71. Now You See Me
  72. Marley and Me
  73. Me Before You
  74. Why Him?
  75. Paul Blart Mall Cop
  76. The DUFF
  77. Gone Gito
  78. 21 Jump Street
  79. Cadet Kelly
  80. Smart House
  81. A Dog's Purpose
  82. Benchwarmers
  83. Napoleon Dynamite
  84. White Chicks
  85. Pirates Of The Caribbean
  86. No Strings Attached
  87. Moana
  88. The Lizzie Mcguire Movie
  89. 50 First Dates
  90. Hello, My Name Is Dorris
  91. Identity Theft
  92. Miss Congeniality
  93. Happy Gilmore
  94. Anchorman
  95. Dirty Grandpa
  96. The Switch
  97. You Again
  98. Bounty Hunter
  99. The Vow
  100. A Walk To Remember
Cover Image Credit: Pixabay

50 Quotes from the Best Vines

If you're picturing the vines in your head, you're doing it right
529020

In 2017 we had to say goodbye to one of the best websites to ever roam the internet: Vine. In case you have been living under a rock since 2013, Vine was -(sad face)- a website and app that took the internet and the app store by storm in Winter 2013. It contained 6-second videos that were mostly comedy- but there were other genres including music, sports, cool tricks and different trends. Vine stars would get together and plan out a vine and film it till they got it right.

It was owned by Twitter and it was shut down because of so many reasons; the viners were leaving and making money from Youtube, there was simply no money in it and Twitter wanted us to suffer.

There's been a ton of threads on Twitter of everyone's favorite vines so I thought I'd jump in and share some of my favorites. So without further ado, here are some quotes of vines that most vine fanatics would know.

1. "AHH...Stahhp. I coulda dropped mah croissant"

2. "Nate how are those chicken strips?" "F%#K YA CHICKEN STRIPS.....F%#K ya chicken strips!"

3. "Road work ahead? Uh Yea, I sure hope it does"

4. "Happy Crimus...." "It's crismun..." "Merry crisis" "Merry chrysler"

5. "...Hi Welcome to Chili's"

6. "HoW dO yOu kNoW wHaT's gOoD fOr mE?" "THAT'S MY OPINIONNN!!!.."

7."Welcome to Bible Study. We're all children of Jesus... Kumbaya my looordd"

8. Hi my name's Trey, I have a basketball game tomorrow. Well I'm a point guard, I got shoe game..."

9. "It's a avocadooo...thanks"

10. "Yo how much money do you have?" "69 cents" "AYE you know what that means?" "I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets"

11. "Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla."

12. "Hey Tara you want some?" "This b*%th empty. YEET!"

13. "Get to Del Taco. They got a new thing called Freesha-- Free-- Freeshavaca do"

14. "Mothertrucker dude that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick"

15. "Two brooss chillin in a hot tub 5 feet apart cuz they're not gay"

16. "Jared can you read number 23 for the class?" "No I cannot.... What up I'm Jared, I'm 19 and I never f#@%in learned how to read."

17. "Not to be racist or anything but Asian people SSUUGHHH"

18. 18. "I wanna be a cowboy baby... I wanna be a cowboy baby"

19. "Hey, I'm lesbian" "I thought you were American"

20. "I spilled lipstick in your Valentino bag" "you spilled- whaghwhha- lipstick in my Valentino White bag?"

21. "What's better than this? Guys bein dudes"

22. "How'd you get these bumps? ya got eggzma?" "I got what?" "You got eggzma?"

23. "WHAT ARE THOSEEEEE?" "THEY are my crocs!"

24. "Can I get a waffle? Can I please get a waffle?"

25. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN!" "I can't sweem"

26. "Say Coloradoo" "I'M A GIRAFFE!!"

27. "How much did you pay for that taco?" Aight yo you know this boys got his free tacoo"

28. *Birds chirping* "Tweekle Tweekle"

29. "Girl, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal"

30. "I brought you Frankincense" "Thank you" "I brought you Myrrh" "Thank you" "Mur-dur" "huh...Judas..no"

31. "Sleep? I don't know about sleep...it's summertime" "You ain't go to bed?" "Oh she caught me"

32. "All I wanna tell you is school's not important... Be whatever you wanna be. If you wanna be a dog...RUFF. You know?"33. "Oh I like ya accent where you from?" "I'm Liberian" "Oh, my bad *whispering* I like your accent..."

34. "Next Please" "Hello" "Sir, this is a mug shot" "A mug shot? I don't even drink coffee"

35. "Hey did you happen to go to class last week?" "I have never missed a class"

36. "Go ahead and introduce yourselves" "My name is Michael with a B and I've been afraid of insects my entire-" "Stop, stop, stop. Where?" "Hmm?" "Where's the B?" "There's a bee?"

37. "There's only one thing worse than a rapist...Boom" "A child" "No"

38. "Later mom. What's up me and my boys are going to see Uncle Kracker...GIVE ME MY HAT BACK JORDAN! DO YOU WANNA SEE UNCLE KRACKER OR NO?

39. "Dad look, it's the good kush." This is the dollar store, how good can it be?"

40. "Zach stop...Zach stop...You're gonna get in trouble. Zach"

41. "CHRIS! Is that a weed? "No this is a crayon-" I'm calling the police" *puts 911 into microwave* "911 what's your emergency"

42. "WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? "

43. *Blowing vape on table* * cameraman blows it away* "ADAM"

44. "Would you like the spider in your hand?" "Yea" "Say please" "Please" *puts spider in hand* *screams*

45. "Oh hi, thanks for checking in I'm still a piece of garrbaagge"

46. *girl blows vape* "...WoW"

47. *running* "...Daddy?" "Do I look like-?"

48. *Pours water onto girl's face" "Hello?"

49. "Wait oh yes wait a minute Mr. Postman" "HaaaAHH"

50. "...And they were roommates" "Mah God they were roommates"

I could literally go on forever because I just reference vines on a daily basis. Rest in peace Vine