- The Notebook
- She's the Man
- The Last Song
- The Devil Wears Prada
- Mean Girls
- Bring It On
- High School Musical
- Daddy Day Care
- A Cinderella Story
- 1D Movie: This Is Us
- Ferris Bueller's Day Off
- 10 Things I Hate About You
- Despicable Me
- Princess Protection Program
- Cow Bells
- Legally Blonde
- Freaky Friday
- 13 Going on 30
- The Parent Trap
- Finding Nemo
- Dear John
- Charlie St Cloud
- 17 Again
- John Tucker Must Die
- Friends with Benefits
- Step Brothers
- Pitch Perfect
- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
- Mama Mia
- The Fault in Our Stars
- Just Go With it
- Life As We Know It
- The Intern
- We're the Millers
- The Blind Side
- How To Be Single
- The Pacifier
- Age Of Adaline
- The Help
- The Heat
- Cheaper By The Dozen
- Safe Haven
- The Hunger Games
- Crazy Stupid Love
- Life - Size
- What To Expect When You're Expecting
- The Lucky One
- Remember Me
- We Bought A Zoo
- 27 Dresses
- Confessions Of A Shopaholic
- My Sister's Keeper
- The Hannah Montana Movie
- Monsters Inc.
- Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
- The Justin Bieber Movie
- Toy Story
- Into The Wild
- My Date With The President's Daughter
- The Game Plan
- Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
- Now You See Me
- Marley and Me
- Me Before You
- Why Him?
- Paul Blart Mall Cop
- The DUFF
- Gone Gito
- 21 Jump Street
- Cadet Kelly
- Smart House
- A Dog's Purpose
- Napoleon Dynamite
- White Chicks
- Pirates Of The Caribbean
- No Strings Attached
- The Lizzie Mcguire Movie
- 50 First Dates
- Hello, My Name Is Dorris
- Identity Theft
- Miss Congeniality
- Happy Gilmore
- Dirty Grandpa
- The Switch
- You Again
- Bounty Hunter
- The Vow
- A Walk To Remember
Popular Right Now
In 2017 we had to say goodbye to one of the best websites to ever roam the internet: Vine. In case you have been living under a rock since 2013, Vine was -(sad face)- a website and app that took the internet and the app store by storm in Winter 2013. It contained 6-second videos that were mostly comedy- but there were other genres including music, sports, cool tricks and different trends. Vine stars would get together and plan out a vine and film it till they got it right.
It was owned by Twitter and it was shut down because of so many reasons; the viners were leaving and making money from Youtube, there was simply no money in it and Twitter wanted us to suffer.
There's been a ton of threads on Twitter of everyone's favorite vines so I thought I'd jump in and share some of my favorites. So without further ado, here are some
1. "AHH...Stahhp. I coulda dropped mah croissant"
2. "Nate how are those chicken strips?" "F%#K YA CHICKEN STRIPS.....F%#K ya chicken strips!"
3. "Road work ahead? Uh Yea, I sure hope it does"
5. "...Hi Welcome to
7."Welcome to Bible Study. We're all children of Jesus... Kumbaya my
10. "Yo how much money do you have?" "69 cents" "AYE you know what that means?" "I don't have enough money for chicken nuggets"
11. "Hurricane Katrina? More like Hurricane Tortilla."
13. "Get to Del Taco. They got a new thing called Freesha-- Free-- Freeshavaca do"
14. "Mothertrucker dude that hurt like a buttcheek on a stick"
17. "Not to be racist or anything but Asian people SSUUGHHH"
18. 18. "I wanna be a cowboy baby... I wanna be a cowboy baby"
19. "Hey, I'm lesbian" "I thought you were American"
20. "I spilled lipstick in your Valentino bag" "you spilled- whaghwhha- lipstick in my Valentino White bag?"
21. "What's better than this? Guys bein dudes"
22. "How'd you get these bumps? ya got
23. "WHAT ARE
24. "Can I get a waffle? Can I please get a waffle?"
25. "HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAVEN!" "I can't
27. "How much did you pay for that taco?" Aight yo you know
28. *Birds chirping* "
29. "Girl, you're thicker than a bowl of oatmeal"
30. "I brought you Frankincense" "Thank you" "I brought you Myrrh" "Thank you" "Mur-
31. "Sleep? I don't know about sleep...it's summertime" "You ain't go to bed?" "Oh she caught me"32. "All I wanna tell you is
34. "Next Please" "Hello" "Sir, this is a mug shot" "A mug shot? I don't even drink coffee"
35. "Hey did you happen to go to class last week?" "I have never missed a class"
36. "Go ahead and introduce yourselves" "My name is Michael with a B and I've been afraid of insects my entire-" "Stop, stop, stop. Where?" "Hmm?" "Where's the B?" "There's a bee?"
37. "There's only one thing worse than a rapist...Boom" "A child" "No"38. "Later mom. What's
40. "Zach stop...Zach stop...You're gonna get in trouble. Zach"
41. "CHRIS! Is that a weed? "No this is a crayon-" I'm calling the police" *puts 911 into microwave* "911 what's your emergency"
42. "WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? WHY? "
43. *Blowing vape on table* * cameraman blows it away* "ADAM"
44. "Would you like the spider in your hand?" "Yea" "Say please" "Please" *puts spider in hand* *screams*
45. "Oh hi, thanks for checking in I'm still a piece of garrbaagge"
46. *girl blows vape* "...WoW"
47. *running* "...Daddy?" "Do I look like-?"
48. *Pours water onto girl's face" "Hello?"
49. "Wait oh yes wait a minute Mr. Postman" "HaaaAHH"
50. "...And they were roommates" "Mah God they were roommates"
I could literally go on forever because I just reference vines on a daily basis. Rest in peace Vine
Diversity, unity and equality are three traits that are very prominent in the community we all live in. These traits help signify who we all are as individuals and groups of people and they determine how we act towards other people. This year, here in Johns Creek, Georgia there was an International Festival on April 21, and it had everything planned to perfection.
There were tents from local restaurants and companies, live music from performers by locals and so much more to enjoy. This was the very first annual festival that happened here, and it showed me that a festival like this should happen everywhere nationwide because of the number of people who come out and enjoy seeing other cultures.
Other cultures are sometimes hard to come by depending on the community you live in, but at this festival, there were cultures from all over the place. There were performances from China to India to even American Rock. All the performances were once in a lifetime because the performers were nothing less.
In addition to all of these professional performances, there were also performances from local schools. These include the River Trail Yo-Yo club and the Taylor Road Middle School Jazz Band. There were even Northview High School performances that killed it on stage.
These types of performances were from different parts of the world which made me realize that the rest of the world has performances just as cool and amazing as ours, but we do not see them much.
The only thing that was amazing was not only the performances, of course, but also the plethora of food trucks that were present throughout the festival. These food trucks were from all over the world as well, from Mexican to Indian to even food from Honduras! There was even rolled ice cream which I must say was to die for.
Now do not get me wrong; there were other things there besides food and performances like the tents. There were rows of tents selling their beauties from around the world. There were also tents that were playing games that are native to their motherland like at the India tent, there were people playing cricket. Lastly, there was a kids' tent that was doing crafts from all around the world, like an African face mask.
These are only a few of the fascinations that were present at this one of a kind festival, but even with these few things, thousands of people came out and supported and enjoyed the day. I know I learned a lot and I hope to see another one soon and somewhere around the nation because let us be honest, we do not know much about other cultures, and this is a fun way to learn about them. It is a step in the diverse and unified direction!