100 Movies Everyone Can Enjoy

100 Movies Everyone Can Enjoy

Something for everyone.

680
100 Movies Everyone Can Enjoy
  1. The Notebook
  2. She's the Man
  3. The Last Song
  4. The Devil Wears Prada
  5. Mean Girls
  6. Bring It On
  7. High School Musical
  8. Daddy Day Care
  9. A Cinderella Story
  10. 1D Movie: This Is Us
  11. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  12. 10 Things I Hate About You
  13. Despicable Me
  14. Princess Protection Program
  15. Cow Bells
  16. Legally Blonde
  17. Freaky Friday
  18. 13 Going on 30
  19. The Parent Trap
  20. Aquamarine
  21. Finding Nemo
  22. Dear John
  23. Bridesmaids
  24. Charlie St Cloud
  25. Split
  26. 17 Again
  27. Neighbors
  28. John Tucker Must Die
  29. Friends with Benefits
  30. Step Brothers
  31. Pitch Perfect
  32. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  33. Mama Mia
  34. The Fault in Our Stars
  35. Just Go With it
  36. Life As We Know It
  37. The Intern
  38. We're the Millers
  39. The Blind Side
  40. Footloose
  41. How To Be Single
  42. The Pacifier
  43. Age Of Adaline
  44. The Help
  45. Up
  46. The Heat
  47. Cheaper By The Dozen
  48. Safe Haven
  49. The Hunger Games
  50. Avatar
  51. Crazy Stupid Love
  52. Life - Size
  53. What To Expect When You're Expecting
  54. The Lucky One
  55. Remember Me
  56. We Bought A Zoo
  57. 27 Dresses
  58. Confessions Of A Shopaholic
  59. My Sister's Keeper
  60. The Hannah Montana Movie
  61. Monsters Inc.
  62. Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
  63. The Justin Bieber Movie
  64. Toy Story
  65. Into The Wild
  66. My Date With The President's Daughter
  67. Annie
  68. The Game Plan
  69. Frozen
  70. Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
  71. Now You See Me
  72. Marley and Me
  73. Me Before You
  74. Why Him?
  75. Paul Blart Mall Cop
  76. The DUFF
  77. Gone Gito
  78. 21 Jump Street
  79. Cadet Kelly
  80. Smart House
  81. A Dog's Purpose
  82. Benchwarmers
  83. Napoleon Dynamite
  84. White Chicks
  85. Pirates Of The Caribbean
  86. No Strings Attached
  87. Moana
  88. The Lizzie Mcguire Movie
  89. 50 First Dates
  90. Hello, My Name Is Dorris
  91. Identity Theft
  92. Miss Congeniality
  93. Happy Gilmore
  94. Anchorman
  95. Dirty Grandpa
  96. The Switch
  97. You Again
  98. Bounty Hunter
  99. The Vow
  100. A Walk To Remember

Where To Find The Best Coffee Drinks In America, According To A Survey

Here's the coffee shop where you should get your morning brew.

70847

Coffee, for billions of people, is one of the only things that can get us out of bed (after hitting snooze a time or two), especially in 2020. Because, if we're being honest, is there anything that beats a quality cup of coffee on those mornings when all we wanted to do is roll over and go back to sleep? The answer is no. And if you're headed to a coffee shop to pick up your caffeinated beverage, you don't want to sleep on the best coffee drinks in America.

According to LiveShopper Sassie's Coffee Project survey, when it comes to chain coffee shops, there are definitely preferred spots you'll want to hit up for your go-to order — whether you order the classic, frozen, or flavored coffee, an espresso, tea, or other. To figure out the hot spots, 1,000 coffee drinkers across the United States took to LiveShopper's mobile app, PrestoShopper, to answer various questions about their coffee drinking habits and preferences. In return, these survey respondents got money back for their coffee — something any user who downloads the app can do as well (yes, even you).