100 Movies Everyone Can Enjoy

100 Movies Everyone Can Enjoy

Something for everyone.
229
  1. The Notebook
  2. She's the Man
  3. The Last Song
  4. The Devil Wears Prada
  5. Mean Girls
  6. Bring It On
  7. High School Musical
  8. Daddy Day Care
  9. A Cinderella Story
  10. 1D Movie: This Is Us
  11. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
  12. 10 Things I Hate About You
  13. Despicable Me
  14. Princess Protection Program
  15. Cow Bells
  16. Legally Blonde
  17. Freaky Friday
  18. 13 Going on 30
  19. The Parent Trap
  20. Aquamarine
  21. Finding Nemo
  22. Dear John
  23. Bridesmaids
  24. Charlie St Cloud
  25. Split
  26. 17 Again
  27. Neighbors
  28. John Tucker Must Die
  29. Friends with Benefits
  30. Step Brothers
  31. Pitch Perfect
  32. Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants
  33. Mama Mia
  34. The Fault in Our Stars
  35. Just Go With it
  36. Life As We Know It
  37. The Intern
  38. We're the Millers
  39. The Blind Side
  40. Footloose
  41. How To Be Single
  42. The Pacifier
  43. Age Of Adaline
  44. The Help
  45. Up
  46. The Heat
  47. Cheaper By The Dozen
  48. Safe Haven
  49. The Hunger Games
  50. Avatar
  51. Crazy Stupid Love
  52. Life - Size
  53. What To Expect When You're Expecting
  54. The Lucky One
  55. Remember Me
  56. We Bought A Zoo
  57. 27 Dresses
  58. Confessions Of A Shopaholic
  59. My Sister's Keeper
  60. The Hannah Montana Movie
  61. Monsters Inc.
  62. Willy Wonka and The Chocolate Factory
  63. The Justin Bieber Movie
  64. Toy Story
  65. Into The Wild
  66. My Date With The President's Daughter
  67. Annie
  68. The Game Plan
  69. Frozen
  70. Mike and Dave Need Wedding Dates
  71. Now You See Me
  72. Marley and Me
  73. Me Before You
  74. Why Him?
  75. Paul Blart Mall Cop
  76. The DUFF
  77. Gone Gito
  78. 21 Jump Street
  79. Cadet Kelly
  80. Smart House
  81. A Dog's Purpose
  82. Benchwarmers
  83. Napoleon Dynamite
  84. White Chicks
  85. Pirates Of The Caribbean
  86. No Strings Attached
  87. Moana
  88. The Lizzie Mcguire Movie
  89. 50 First Dates
  90. Hello, My Name Is Dorris
  91. Identity Theft
  92. Miss Congeniality
  93. Happy Gilmore
  94. Anchorman
  95. Dirty Grandpa
  96. The Switch
  97. You Again
  98. Bounty Hunter
  99. The Vow
  100. A Walk To Remember
Cover Image Credit: Pixabay

The 10 Stages Of A 2:30 P.M. Kickoff, As Told By Alabama Students

But we still say Roll MF Tide!

22853

We all have a love-hate relationship with a 2:30 p.m. kickoff at Bryant Denny Stadium, especially when it's 94 degrees.

1. Immediate sadness

media.giphy.com

What do you mean I have to wake up at 9 a.m. to get ready?

2. Bracing yourself for the worst

media.giphy.com

It's a marathon not a sprint ladies and gentleman.

3. Accepting the game is going to happen

media.giphy.com

Rain or shine we are all in that student section screaming our heads off.

4. Trying to wear the least amount clothes possible without being naked on the Quad

media.giphy.com

Is it me or does it get 10 times more hot the minute you walk on to the quad?

5. Shedding a tear when you walk out your front door once you feel the heat and humidity on your skin

media.giphy.com

Is it fall yet?

6. Drowning your sorrows inside a Red Solo cup at 11:30 a.m. at a fraternity tailgate

media.giphy.com

Maybe I'll forget about the humidity if I start frat hopping now.

7. Getting in line to go through security realizing it'll take an hour to actually get inside Bryant Denny

media.giphy.com

More security is great and all but remember the heat index in Alabama? Yeah, it's not easy being smushed like sardines before even getting into Bryant Denny.

8. Feeling the sweat roll down every part of your body

media.giphy.com

Oh yeah I am working on my tan and all but what is the point of showering before kick off?

9. Attempting to cheer on the Tide, but being whacked in the head with a shaker by the girl behind you. 

media.giphy.com

Shakers are tradition, but do we have to spin it around in a full 360 every two seconds? I have a migraine from just thinking about it.

10. Leaving a quarter into the game because Alabama is kicking ass and you're about to have a heat stroke.

media.giphy.com

I'll watch the rest in air conditioning thank you very much!

We may not love the 2:30 kickoffs but Roll Tide!