10 Ways To Get Through Finals

10 Ways To Get Through Finals

De-stress

14
10 Ways To Get Through Finals
Blogspot.com

1. Nap

Taking 15 minute naps increases your production level more so than long naps. You'll feel refreshed and feel like a new person.

2. Meditate

Meditating either in the morning when you awaken or before you go to sleep will recharge you and allow you to feel at peace even with what seems to be an impossible workload.

3. Work out

Working out will take your mind off the enormous amount of stress upon your shoulders. Once the endorphins start flowing out of you, it will be hard to come down from that work out high, and you will feel as if you can accomplish anything!

4. Read a fantasy book

Reading a book about a dystopian society can really put things into perspective for you. It will not only make your stress seem unnecessary and trivial, but it will also take your mind off of your reality for awhile.

5. Make a "Good Vibes" Playlist

Having a primary playlist dedicated to bliss could never hurt.

6. Look at the stars

I am a firm believer that if people looked at the stars every night this world would be a much better place. It really puts the world into perspective.

7. Take a brisk walk

It is extremely cold outside, but sometimes fresh, cold air can be good for the mind. It gives a jolt to your energy. After being in the cold for so long, you'll be more than eager to get back indoors to study.

8. Feel free to eat some chocolate

Indulging yourself after some massive study sessions is always a nice breakaway and moment of relaxation.

9. Dance it out

Grab some friends, or go solo, and have a 5 minute break to dance to your latest favorite song.

10. Breathe

You are killing it, but don't stop yet! The best is yet to come when you ace that final.