10 Reasons College Is The Best Four Years

36
Emma Thor

People say College is the best four years and cherish those moments. I am entering my senior year of college. My three years of college has been the most memorable experiences yet. Here are the 10 reasons why college is the best four years.

1. You make lifetime friendships.

They're a five minute walk from your dorm room , willing to do movie nights or eat breakfast before class , late night at the campus dining hall.

2. Discovery of your passions.

You find your passion through the variety of clubs , taking classes outside of your major, hobbies.

3. Professors become your mentors

Professors share their experiences during class and approachable.

4. Taking classes based on your interest and electives.

For example : taking sociology classes or political science you realize you want to do social work or be in public office. taking photography classes you discover your passion for photography.

5. You appreciate the free things in college

for example: free pizza, free t-shirts come in handy when you're on a budget in college.

6. taking pictures helps cherish the memories.

Pictures could consist of sunsets from an academic building, changing of the leaves in the fall, group picture at an event.

7. exploring the college town such as hiking trails , restaurants and shopping centers.

These places will have some college discount if you present your college id.

8. getting involved on campus widens your network and appreciation for the campus.

Getting involved on campus could being a Resident Assistant , executive board member for a club, Student Government, Fraternity or Sorority, tour guide

9. Hard work pays off. If its four or more years of college in the end getting your degree will be worth it. Everyone ends their education differently.

10. You'll be sad to leave college when you graduate.

College you shaped so much as a person and without your support system you wouldn't be where you are today.