signs you are too stressed out

8 Warning Signs That You Need To Rest

And why it is important to take a break.

Bryanna
Bryanna
3

Stress happens to everyone. It is also apart of most of our lifestyles. We live in a world with constant access to work, school, and play. We are pushed to improve and never settle. Yet, we are also told we only have 24 hours in a day and must not waste them. But where does that leave us? Stress can have serious impacts on our health and daily life. But what are warning signs stress is becoming an issue?

1. You cannot concentrate  

This is a tell-tale sign you are too stressed out. If you are unable to focus on a task or you're normal tasks, take a step back and find some time to rest.

2. You are not hungry/Are starving all the time

It is easy to forget to eat or to diminish the importance of sparing time to eat. Then your body begins to crave food because it is desperate to eat more than a meal a day (or more than a meal every other day.) Take time to reenergize to prevent from adding health issues to your stress.

3. You are sleeping too much or not all all

There seems to be no in between when you are truly stressed out.

4. Rapid Heartbeat

This is one of the scarier signs for many people. You often feel like you just ran a marathon or are about to have a heart attack. The key is to take deep breathes and try and stay calm.

5. Upset stomach

This can tie into the lack of an appetitate also.

6. People are worried for you

Here's a tip, if you ever have a total strange approach you and ask if you are okay and are stressed out. Then you might want to consider how stressed you really are because strangers are able to notice it without knowing the situation.

7. You are becoming a perfectionist

While not always the case, if you become obsessed with perfection it can be a sign you are stressing out.

8. You are forgetting important details for the sake of completing task

It is easy to get caught up in checking items off your list but missing the main point.