10 Videos For Your Procrastinating Pleasure

Just don't get too distracted...

1

Well folks, Thanksgiving break is over, which means that if you weren't already running around stressed out for classes, you're probably going to start getting slammed with work until finals are over and we get the sweet embrace of Christmas, New Years, and the rest of winter break. So, in honor of all the work that we have to do and are currently avoiding, here are some of my favorite videos I use to procrastinate.

1. Vine Compilations

If you haven't heard already, Vine is getting shut down. So many people have made vine compilations to celebrate the life of this unique site, so it's really easy to get sucked in and waste a bunch of time watching these compilations. So yeah, here you go.

2. Trap Remixes

There is a trap remix for E V E R Y T H I N G. Proceed with caution.

3. Gayle Waters Waters

Follow the adventures of Gayle and her intense lifestyle.

4. Paint Mixing Videos

I love watching the different shades get mashed up to create gorgeous hues.

5. Make Up Videos

The best are the compilations that I see on Facebook and end up watching related compilations until the thread runs out and then I realize I've wasted more time than I expected but it's so good and relaxing.

6. Nail Art

Similar to make up videos, these can suck you in, but they're so nice to watch, even if some of the designs are completely impractical for everyday life.

7. Shitty Flute

It's at least good for a laugh, if nothing else.

8. Old SNL Skits

Even if I've watched them 1000 times, they're still funny and a good break in my stressful day.

9. Flula

You may be familiar with Flula from his role in "Pitch Perfect 2," but my friends and I know him best from this hilarious video.

10. Christmas Music

Since Thanksgiving is over, I can finally play Christmas music in my apartment without the fear of my roommates pouncing on me. There's nothing wrong with a short dance break, and what better music to dance to than to rockin' holiday tunes?!

Happy procrastinating, everyone! I hope the end of your semester is as low-stress as possible!!!