10 Oasis Songs You're Sleeping On & Should Listen To ASAP

Anyways, here's 'Wonderwall.'

251

When "Wonderwall" by Oasis plays in a bar, the whole room stops to sing in unison. It's just one of those songs that we are born knowing. While it may be a beautiful song, there are many other wonderful Oasis songs that you may be missing out on. Here are 10 Oasis songs that you may be sleeping on:

1. 'Idler's Dream'

"Idler's Dream" is a hidden gem of a song. It is the only Oasis song to not feature any guitars.

2. "Let's All Make Believe"

"Let's All Make Believe" is one of the most powerful Oasis songs. Frontman, Liam Gallagher's, vocals are as beautiful as ever in this tune.

3. "Cast No Shadow"

"Cast No Shadow" is a criminally underrated song. The song is admittedly about The Verve's frontman, Richard Ashcroft, and it is one of Oasis' most breathtaking songs yet.

4. "I'm Outta Time"

"I'm Outta Time" is one of the few Oasis songs written by Liam Gallagher and it is heavily influenced by John Lennon. Towards the end of the song, there is a snippet of John Lennon speaking.

5. "Flashbax"

"Flashbax" is a wonderful song that gets greatly overlooked at. It is featured as a B-side of their single "All Around The World."

6. "(It's Good) To Be Free"

"(It's Good) To Be Free" is one of the most overlooked at yet emotional Oasis songs. It is featured as a B-side for their single "Whatever."

7. "(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady"

"(Get Off Your) High Horse Lady" has quite a different sound to it compared to other Oasis songs but it remains as lovely as ever.

8. "Soldier On"

"Soldier On" has a chilling vibe to it which makes it one of the greatest songs off of "Dig Out Your Soul"— the band's seventh studio album.

9. "Born On A Different Cloud'

"Born On A Different Cloud" is one of the loveliest Oasis songs recorded to this day.

10. "Gas Panic!"

"Gas Panic!" is one of Oasis' strongest songs. The combination of the eerie lyrics and Gallagher's strong vocals, "Gas Panic!" remains one of the most wonderful Oasis songs.

Now you know more songs by this great band, beyond the classic, "Wonderwall."