10 Tweets You've Probably Seen As A Northeast Philly Kid

As much as we hate to admit it, these Tweets are bound to be on our timelines.

23
Instagram

As anyone will admit, Northeast Philadelphia is a special kind of place. Teenagers spend their weekends drinking in the woods and college kids admit that they'll probably never leave this part of the city. Even Northeast Philly social media is unique. Here are 10 basic Tweets that every Northeast Philly college kid will see on their timeline as the Spring semester begins.

1. "OMG! Only [X] amount of days until MDW!!!"

2."Renting/selling this beaut. Only wore her once! DM for details" *Includes picture of $700 prom dress*

3. "Didn't realize it was national sell your prom dress season...."

In response to the previous tweets about selling prom dresses.

4. "I wish I was drunk on the beach with my bffs right now instead of sitting in class"

5. "Can't wait for you all to meet the newest member of our family 😍*insert a picture of an ultrasound... or a puppy*"

6. "I'm never drinking again"

Even though we all know they'll be out again next weekend

7. "CANNOT WAIT for ZBB 😍"

8. "I just really miss my shore house 😭"

9. For those who go to school outside of the area: "I need a Wawa hoagie and an iced tea"

10. ANYTHING about how Delco is not, and never will be, as awesome as Northeast Philly.

As you can see, Northeast Philly kids are a little conceited, always thinking about summer, and almost always ready for a good time.